• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

:eek: If i have to make a new thread, how about you Make up the name and the Advertisement part.
Every time i do it, it seems unappealing.

I'd make it, but then you would say it's all wrong lol. Nothing I say is true according to you. lmao

:D Alright, finished the vocation balance update and everything is looking great. All the vocations are both fun and have a variety a awesome spells.

The next update will completely change the current plain monsters, making them all unique and strategic.

Cant wait to try it out :D, but no time to do so ;(

:eek: If i have to make a new thread, how about you Make up the name and the Advertisement part.
Every time i do it, it seems unappealing.
Maybe its that dam ugly font you chose for your signature that scares off players :(

Link, wich vocation can hunt mostly alone? I still dont have the right character to play with xd. I liked playing as a pshy, until its spells changed xd. I dont wanna play as a wizard ( played it too much)
Soo yu know the vocations the best, wich melee vocation can deal alot of dammage at higher lvls\? (and can hunt solo) I know that the weapen matters alot, but lets saay all the wepans i use for each vocation had +200% speed.

I Played as a vamp till 80 but felt like its dammage didnt go much higher when i used the second tier wep :S Its not fun if iam not alittle op xd. Pwzzz let me know would help me alot xd

Perhaps yu could make more spells for the vampires for lvl 200 + rsow? ;p just something to know that yur getting stronger.

Link, wich vocation can hunt mostly alone? I still dont have the right character to play with xd. I liked playing as a pshy, until its spells changed xd. I dont wanna play as a wizard ( played it too much)
Soo yu know the vocations the best, wich melee vocation can deal alot of dammage at higher lvls\? (and can hunt solo) I know that the weapen matters alot, but lets saay all the wepans i use for each vocation had +200% speed.

I Played as a vamp till 80 but felt like its dammage didnt go much higher when i used the second tier wep :S Its not fun if iam not alittle op xd. Pwzzz let me know would help me alot xd

Perhaps yu could make more spells for the vampires for lvl 200 + rsow? ;p just something to know that yur getting stronger.

should level that vamp till 100, you will see a rather large boost in damage using blood sacrifice

Link, is it possible to not see the green loot tekst? It gets rlly annoying.
I removed all the things in consule, its still not working. Anny advice??

So when i kill a monster a green tekst will pop up on the screen saying the loot. I really need to get rid of that tekst. My screen is quite small, cant see shit ;p

Last edited:
Link, is it possible to not see the green loot tekst? It gets rlly annoying.
I removed all the things in consule, its still not working. Anny advice??

So when i kill a monster a green tekst will pop up on the screen saying the loot. I really need to get rid of that tekst. My screen is quite small, cant see shit ;p

the loot spamming your getting will be greatly less then it is now once the monster update is complete.

Uhm, I lost all my items in my depot?................
We did a depot update a little while ago. Check around, I believe there is a depot box in each town that allows for transferring of items from town to town.
Your items will be located in there.
4vrdoXu.png

Last edited:
@Werewolf
I think for the battle mage weapons they should only drop 1 per monster as the rest of us get 1 per drop...
if you wanna provide the earth, fire, ice enchantments then make them change on use. would be more ideal and balance it out for every vocation on looting there weapons!.

@Werewolf
I think for the battle mage weapons they should only drop 1 per monster as the rest of us get 1 per drop...
if you wanna provide the earth, fire, ice enchantments then make them change on use. would be more ideal and balance it out for every vocation on looting there weapons!.
u on here?

I was Golden ~ @Exorcist
No, But when i did play all i looted was damn battle mage weapons and it was a turn off. but if makes them drop 1 axe, sword and club and not 5 of each then it would be fair to play as another vocation.

I was Golden ~ @Exorcist
No, But when i did play all i looted was damn battle mage weapons and it was a turn off. but if makes them drop 1 axe, sword and club and not 5 of each then it would be fair to play as another vocation.
it doesnt look unfair to me theres one battle mage in top 10 and hes number 10

@Werewolf
it doesnt look unfair to me theres one battle mage in top 10 and hes number 10
I was Golden ~ @Exorcist
This was changed and fixed awhile ago. I'm not sure if it's been implemented though.
Battle mage weapons if used will swap between the elements.
And ideally they will no longer be dropped like they were.
I know there is a spell and monster update coming..
So if they are still dropping commonly, it won't be for long.

Back