• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

When is the monster update coming out? Link said he could do spells in 1 day and spent a week and a half on it... how much longer do we need to wait for the monster update?

With the Battlemage weapons, why not make it all just one weapon and if you use the waepon it changes between axe/club/sword? Would fix a lot of issues that people are having in regards to the monster drops.

@MysteriousDot
Its not he axe, club, sword issue its the elements. 3 weapon types x4 elements is 12 weapons for 1 vocation. as to if they make it change from earth to energy to fire or ice its puts them down 8 weapons. But as the weapon type may not be there skill then its no good to them making it a bit more fair.

I dont think that the problem is with the too many battle mage weapens. All i want is an option to not see all the loot the monsters drop :p All i need is to see on the monsters ded corps (just when he dies) if there is an elite or higher item :p

Okay, Sorry its been a while since i have been on here, so i'll answer the questions.

First off, the Battle mage weapons have been fixed, they swap between 4 elements by ctrl clicking them, however the monsters will only drop 1 battle mage weapon at a time after the new monster spell update.

The monster spell update and the Siege update are planed to be released on the same date.
The spell update includes over 250 custom made spells for monsters, some of which have a strategy based combat style as well as a loot change and placement change so that there will be alot less "Item spam" and the monsters will be placed in sections so that knights mages and rogues wont all be clustered together.

The siege update includes a Full war zone area filled with elites using the new spell system, over 50 Daily chests and over 30 Secret areas aswell as new and exciting features that will blow your mind. The siege will also come with 5 Bosses.

The siege is a team-based dungeon that is very difficult and yields multiple rewards on a daily basis based on how far your able to get in the siege.

the monster spell update is about 70% Done.
the siege update is about 60% Done.

I do not like putting timers on anything because i was told Not to rush things, but the update should be less then a week.

Last edited:
Looks like you already killed your player-base :(
You went from 56 people online? to 7 not including yourself.

This is why you should never release an unfinished product, people frown upon that sort of thing.
Untitled.png

This is why you should never release an unfinished product, people frown upon that sort of thing.
Untitled.png

sorry to say but the player cap was about 35, and more then half of them are MC... The player base was never really high in the first place, the hope is after this spell update people will have more of a reason to stay/join, so there is no real damage in what im currently doing.

the reason i release the server before its finished is to have people test mistakes quickly as i make them, instead of work on something for months and figure out it has millions of bugs i'd have to fix anyways.

i understand that hosting the serv before its done can make some people play and quit before giving it a real chance, but my hope is that if i can update well enough it will become something great, and if it becomes good then people will spread the word thats its getting better, then perhaps the people who quit will give it another try.

To me, this way is alot better then creating a serv for months then have to completely re-work it to fix all the bugs in it because of the poor testing.

Last edited:
Could you find a way to update the mining system? If i wanted to grind for hours on the same spot always just mapcliking and rightclickin then id be playing real tibia.
Systems like this literally create botters. I seriously thought about downloading a bot just now just to mine iron ores since i need atleast 450 for a weak set and 1800 Iron Ores for enchanting containers to enchant my gear and thats just iron ores, not counting the other materials i need. Do you seriously want me to spend ~30+ hours just rightclicking stones to get those ores? Ive got a job, and a real life to attent to and i seriously dont wish to spend my time doing something as tedious and rediciolous as that.

Also i wanna vary and create new sets and combinations for different classes and roles but with this it doesnt really work out that way.

Last edited:
Could you find a way to update the mining system? If i wanted to grind for hours on the same spot always just mapcliking and rightclickin then id be playing real tibia.
Systems like this literally create botters. I seriously thought about downloading a bot just now just to mine iron ores since i need atleast 450 for a weak set and 1800 Iron Ores for enchanting containers to enchant my gear and thats just iron ores, not counting the other materials i need. Do you seriously want me to spend ~30+ hours just rightclicking stones to get those ores? Ive got a job, and a real life to attent to and i seriously dont wish to spend my time doing something as tedious and rediciolous as that.

Also i wanna vary and create new sets and combinations for different classes and roles but with this it doesnt really work out that way.
No offense to the people who are hosting this ot but they didn't write the code for this server and this is the reason why the server's aspects are not more robust.

Why do I say this? Because it shows, I agree that a game should be challenging but not when that challenge takes all the fun out of playing the game.
@Werewolf & @Xikini are not really programmers, sure they know how to edit some values in a script or file but that is about it.

Not knowing how to program and hosting a server doesn't mean it will be a terrible server to play on it just means that the functionality is somewhat limited to the constraints of what is available in the community or the limited knowledge you possess.

@Werewolf I know this isn't a serious project for you, it is more of a hobby and you don't have a real cash shop like 99% of the other servers looking to make a few bucks but put more effort into your work, it will pay off not just for your player-base but more for yourself.. the internal feeling of pride of hey I built this all by myself and its fucking awesome :)

I think you have awesome ideas and very dedicated to your server, BUT you just can't put together a well made server.
Just the way you map, make monsters, quest, items, etc.. it just doesn't seem to work for me, it doesn't flow.
I'm not saying this as a bad thing or to discourage you it's just that I'm tired of always seeing your servers fail, I feel like you always rush things; try to finish to early.
The concept and the way your server works in general just isn't very appealing and get bland after a while.
I personally think it would be nice to see you make a server that doesn't deal with anything related with Tibia Kingdoms, something new and refreshing.

I think you have awesome ideas and very dedicated to your server, BUT you just can't put together a well made server.
Just the way you map, make monsters, quest, items, etc.. it just doesn't seem to work for me, it doesn't flow.
I'm not saying this as a bad thing or to discourage you it's just that I'm tired of always seeing your servers fail, I feel like you always rush things; try to finish to early.
The concept and the way your server works in general just isn't very appealing and get bland after a while.
I personally think it would be nice to see you make a server that doesn't deal with anything related with Tibia Kingdoms, something new and refreshing.

i try my best to make a good server but understand that my servers have always been understaffed. the systems always seem to half made by the time i jump to something else, which i shouldent do.

Also the name tibia kingdoms is mearly a name that can change to anything, the real problem is getting the actual server to flow better together. The name can be changed to something else, After the server is more completed.

No offense to the people who are hosting this ot but they didn't write the code for this server and this is the reason why the server's aspects are not more robust.

Why do I say this? Because it shows, I agree that a game should be challenging but not when that challenge takes all the fun out of playing the game.
@Werewolf & @Xikini are not really programmers, sure they know how to edit some values in a script or file but that is about it.

Not knowing how to program and hosting a server doesn't mean it will be a terrible server to play on it just means that the functionality is somewhat limited to the constraints of what is available in the community or the limited knowledge you possess.

@Werewolf I know this isn't a serious project for you, it is more of a hobby and you don't have a real cash shop like 99% of the other servers looking to make a few bucks but put more effort into your work, it will pay off not just for your player-base but more for yourself.. the internal feeling of pride of hey I built this all by myself and its fucking awesome :)

Its true that xikini and i are not programmers, we are completely self taught and we get better every day, this project may be more of a hobby for me but your wrong about how serious i am about it. If this server was Just a hobby to me i would have gave up long ago, but i have been working on it for years and you cannot say it does not get better.

Also @Breed Please stop posting nothing but hate posts, i'v been doing my absolute best to make the server better with the *limited knowledge I possess*. I may not know as much as someone who went to collage to learn but that does not mean im going to give up. I want to personally make a great server with my own ability and resources. If you think thats stupid or foolish of me then thats your own business but regardless of what you say or do, i'll never quit on my server.

Also "you don't have a real cash shop like 99% of the other servers looking to make a few bucks" What does this have to do with anything?

i try my best to make a good server but understand that my servers have always been understaffed. the systems always seem to half made by the time i jump to something else, which i shouldent do.

Also the name tibia kingdoms is mearly a name that can change to anything, the real problem is getting the actual server to flow better together. The name can be changed to something else, After the server is more completed.

Its true that xikini and i are not programmers, we are completely self taught and we get better every day, this project may be more of a hobby for me but your wrong about how serious i am about it. If this server was Just a hobby to me i would have gave up long ago, but i have been working on it for years and you cannot say it does not get better.

Also @Breed Please stop posting nothing but hate posts, i'v been doing my absolute best to make the server better with the *limited knowledge I possess*. I may not know as much as someone who went to collage to learn but that does not mean im going to give up. I want to personally make a great server with my own ability and resources. If you think thats stupid or foolish of me then thats your own business but regardless of what you say or do, i'll never quit on my server.

Also "you don't have a real cash shop like 99% of the other servers looking to make a few bucks" What does this have to do with anything?

To be honest, his post was far from a hatepost. He's just stating the facts as they are. He used the real cash shop as an example, he's glad that you don't have one but he feels like that you not having one makes you think you don't have to put as much effort into finishing stuff as owners of a server WITH a donation shop would feel obligated to do.

Everything he said is true, I played the server for a bit and felt the same. I mean, when I played the npcs dialogs weren't even written in correct English, which was a big turnoff and the main reason I quit. You should try to focus more on finishing stuff instead of jumping all around before releasing.

Also @Breed Please stop posting nothing but hate posts,
How is what I posted a hate post? 0.o

i'v been doing my absolute best to make the server better with the *limited knowledge I possess*. I may not know as much as someone who went to collage to learn but that does not mean im going to give up.
I didn't go to college to learn how to program, I am self taught :)

I want to personally make a great server with my own ability and resources. If you think thats stupid or foolish of me then thats your own business but regardless of what you say or do, i'll never quit on my server.
Your too overly sensitive...

It was a compliment, meaning you weren't just hosting some bs server to make some money.

But @mich3208 is right even if you don't have a cash shop you should focus more of your attention on the mechanics of the game.. also if you don't want constructive criticism then why did you create an advertisement thread?

How is what I posted a hate post? 0.o

I didn't go to college to learn how to program, I am self taught :)

Your too overly sensitive...

It was a compliment, meaning you weren't just hosting some bs server to make some money.

But @mich3208 is right even if you don't have a cash shop you should focus more of your attention on the mechanics of the game.. also if you don't want constructive criticism then why did you create an advertisement thread?

you dont give constructive criticism, you state the obvious and then state why... Also im trying to work on a new spell system for monsters that will make combat more engaging.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
56 players online was never true. the cap was about 35 but most are mc, The "This is why you should never release an unfinished product, people frown upon that sort of thing." Was a very obvious statment that i have heard at least 100x but ignore because i like the players to test things instead of making a whole server for months, then when its hosted find out player abuse game braking bugs you missed during your self testing.

Then this..

@Werewolf & @@Xikini are not really programmers, sure they know how to edit some values in a script or file but that is about it.

This is not constructive criticism this is you being a bully, nothing more.

i do not know if you have the servers well being at heart or not, but so far it looks to me like your against it and for no reason at all that i can think of, if your just targeting someone to rip on, find someone who does not spend 7-15 hours a day working on a full custom project with no team to back them up.

Last edited:
you dont give constructive criticism, you state the obvious and then state why... Also im trying to work on a new spell system for monsters that will make combat more engaging.
Ya know if you were more focused on your server instead of this advertisement thread you would get a lot more accomplished, but instead you'd rather lock horns with anyone who says anything but great things about your server.

We played it we didn't like it so we gave you feedback of what we didn't like, but instead of saying to yourself let me improve these things you want to fight the people who are telling you things don't work or pointing out things which aren't much fun..

Anyway I got stuff to do.. happy coding :)

56 players online was never true. the cap was about 35 but most are mc, The "This is why you should never release an unfinished product, people frown upon that sort of thing." Was a very obvious statment that i have heard at least 100x but ignore because i like the players to test things instead of making a whole server for months, then when its hosted find out player abuse game braking bugs you missed during your self testing.

The thing is, you pretty much made this the final release of the server. If you do that, people expect it to be finished really. You don't mention this being some sort of beta or testing phase for the server.

You can chose to 'ignore' that, that's fine, but it makes you seem very ignorant.

Ya know if you were more focused on your server instead of this advertisement thread you would get a lot more accomplished, but instead you'd rather lock horns with anyone who says anything but great things about your server.

We played it we didn't like it so we gave you feedback of what we didn't like, but instead of saying to yourself let me improve these things you want to fight the people who are telling you things don't work or pointing out things which aren't much fun..

Anyway I got stuff to do.. happy coding :)

i told you already that im currently working on changes.

The thing is, you pretty much made this the final release of the server. If you do that, people expect it to be finished really. You don't mention this being some sort of beta or testing phase for the server.

You can chose to 'ignore' that, that's fine, but it makes you seem very ignorant.

When i released it, i thought it was basicly finished but then people did not like the combat from the monsters, the reaosn this happened was because i took peoples advice and worked on the server while it was offline, and no one could test it... because of that it turned out badly and now here i am trying to Re-create the whole system because of that mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Alright So, for now i added in some monsters that use the New monster system, i'd like for people to test them out, i'll be adding in ALot more spawns today and tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom