• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Could you find a way to update the mining system? If i wanted to grind for hours on the same spot always just mapcliking and rightclickin then id be playing real tibia.
Systems like this literally create botters. I seriously thought about downloading a bot just now just to mine iron ores since i need atleast 450 for a weak set and 1800 Iron Ores for enchanting containers to enchant my gear and thats just iron ores, not counting the other materials i need. Do you seriously want me to spend ~30+ hours just rightclicking stones to get those ores? Ive got a job, and a real life to attent to and i seriously dont wish to spend my time doing something as tedious and rediciolous as that.

Also i wanna vary and create new sets and combinations for different classes and roles but with this it doesnt really work out that way.

U answered the haters but not me, do u plan on making now a updated mining system (Maybe the higher ur mining level, the more gems and items u can get by destroying rocks etc) or is it gonna stay this wayß

The only reason id stay to play would be because id like to craft new sets, try new variations of characters and classes and so on BUT i wont be doing it if i waste a week of time nonstop grining materials just to get half of a set done.

U answered the haters but not me, do u plan on making now a updated mining system (Maybe the higher ur mining level, the more gems and items u can get by destroying rocks etc) or is it gonna stay this wayß

The only reason id stay to play would be because id like to craft new sets, try new variations of characters and classes and so on BUT i wont be doing it if i waste a week of time nonstop grining materials just to get half of a set done.

Once im done these monster/siege update, I will be doing an overhaul on the Mining/Smithing/Alchemy and apothecary systems, to make them more defined and to be less of a chore, I have a few new ideas that will not only make it fun, but also include a few more Build types for characters

Alright, Monsters in skijar have been released as well as the first stages of the siege daily event

I have been updating regularly But im not posting anytihng, i feel that the server is still incomplete so im not going to contently post updates when i feel im not trying to advertise.

As with any medium. Even if you never respond to any single person but instead simply communicate in a meaningful way that will allow others to respond either through emotion or verbal/written feedback which allows them to feel wanted or a part of the creation process thus increasing the overall sensation of being wanted, which by itself ties them emotionally to the project. This will keep it in the back of their mind whether or not they never log in to play or experiment.

As with any medium. Even if you never respond to any single person but instead simply communicate in a meaningful way that will allow others to respond either through emotion or verbal/written feedback which allows them to feel wanted or a part of the creation process thus increasing the overall sensation of being wanted, which by itself ties them emotionally to the project. This will keep it in the back of their mind whether or not they never log in to play or experiment.
You should be a psychologist or something lol.

Okay, Since i do not log onto Otland all that often, but to make people see that i am indeed updating, Im going to Write down my To-Do list with a Discription of what it is, And Once i have completed it and Added it to the server i will put a **(DONE)** At the Starting of it. SO Here is the List.

*Siege*:A Team based dungeon shaped like a castle siege, were people team up and cut their way through the battle field filled with deadly monsters and Strong strategy based bosses, To eventually make it to a castle were you use siege weapons to break inside. Then you must make it through the city to the inner castle, and kill the king at the end. (Daily chests that you may claim every 23 hours give 1, of hundreds of different and valuable rewards) Their are 21 of these chests inside the siege, hidden inside of secrets or out in the open. the further you get into the siege, the better the rewards will be. If you complete the siege king boss, you are gifted a super rare item that can only be obtained inside the siege.
*Spawns*:Creating hundreds of new creature spawns and hunting areas all throughout the map.
*Hybrid Vocations*: Normally a player can only choose 1 of the 12 vocation at the starting of tibia kingdoms, This update is for level 400+ players, It allows players to interchange their characters vocation to a hybrid of their original vocation + 1 Other vocation. Changing between the vocations after level 400 may be achieved at any time, so you are not stuck with your secondary choice permanently, you may change your secondary vocation for 100k gold. When you become a Hybrid vocation you will keep all the spells and vocation restricted weapons of your original vocation, but you will also gain the ability to use your secondary vocations spells and vocation restricted weapons aswell. Cant wait to see what creative hybrid combos you will come up with!
*Secrets*: The server currently only has about 8 secrets, which is rather pathetic. Once im done with this secret update. there will be about 300 unique secrets and Hell gates. Secrets include, hidden spawns/citys/items and even unlock able spells.
*Hell Gates*: Inspired by the Game Elderscrolls 4 Oblivion, These hell gates will be placed all over the map, if you enter these gates you will see the Full normal map, But converted into a hellish place of darkness, Grass is dead, water is lava, rocks are red and corrupt, and generally a scary place. The monsters in this area will be 300-600 in level and will look mutated and corrupted.
*Bosses*: Bosses will be random events for players to team up and kill together, Bosses will have dodge based AOES and unique spells that have an element of team work that will test every vocations team combinations and strategy. instead of bosses simply dropping loot and some people losing out of the loot, bosses will be designed so they give you a storage, that you can turn into an npc like a quest and the NPC will give you random loots depending on the strength of the boss you slain.
*Hall Of Trials*: Similar to the sige, the hall of trials is a challenging dungeon that can be solo or team based, Every 5 Floors of this 100 floor temple, will provide you with a daily chest that gives you Hall of trial tokens, that can be exchanged for house decorations, The house decorations are more then just furniture, but it can turn into permanent house functions like, Depos, Smithy, Trader npcs, teleports, pvp arena areas, Or even house servants that will run your Player-shops for you.

I will update this list if i come up with some more interesting ideas. Please give me your feed back on these current ideas Down below. Please tell me if they sound interesting.
|
|
|
V

Sounds really cool, I like the hybrid one to be honest. Hall looks nice and the dark portal stuff has room to be really fun.

it is looking / sounding good :D keep the good work up @Werewolf
It is indeed, I burnt myself out on the server though. Played to much at once and ended up boring myself. Once there's something that peaks my interests I'll prob give it a shot again.

You always have some pretty dope and unique ideas which is always awesome to see. The only problem is that you have these great ideas, but every time you implement them into the server they don't always work out as excepted. I'm not sure why or how but yeah. Also I personally don't like how the server works as a whole, just not very appealing to me. Not being harsh, just giving some personal feedback. :p You certainly do have a lot more tenacity then most people I've ever seen. You continue to keep working after all these years! Some of these features do look cool so maybe I'll give it another try in the near future.

Back