• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

:eek: alright, About to work on a few changes that will change the game a bit, hopefully for the best.

Alright, changed the monsters miss system to be less unpredictable and no longer happens instantly for no reason, i have also removed monsters periodic attacks and made it so miss spells are the only attacks that can hurt you. So if you dodge the attacks you will never take damage. (Also lowered the level 15 monsters damage so that new players have a slightly easier time learning how the dodge mechanic works.

Alright, changed the monsters miss system to be less unpredictable and no longer happens instantly for no reason, i have also removed monsters periodic attacks and made it so miss spells are the only attacks that can hurt you. So if you dodge the attacks you will never take damage. (Also lowered the level 15 monsters damage so that new players have a slightly easier time learning how the dodge mechanic works.
Time to play full speed archer again?

Time to play full speed archer again?

Yes speed defenetly helps at this time, once the trap system is introduced it will make strategic dodging a little more dangerous so you will always be on your toes

Hi there, I love the new changes. But iam not gonna play till the green text of the loot can be disabled.
Its so annoying to see the text of loot come on the screen. Cant see shit like this and boom yur ded couse of a spell, wich you didnt see ;(
Died 3 times alrdy couse i couldnt see the spells being locked at me.

I think its very important to just get rid of the loot text. No one is ever looking at them, unless a rare or above is shown on the ded monster.

Last edited:
you should go --> to giblins and get to lvl 20 aftet tht little north to orcs till lvl 40 rsow. And then go <--- of the city .
In the meantime you can buy a nice bp wich gives extra hp or hp regen at +1 dp.
And you can trow your bp with the looted items in the fire. This way the entire loot is sold instandly. The fire is at the shopping place.

I didn't know there was a fire where you can throw your backpack of loot and it will be instantly sold, that's going to save me so much time! :D

I haven't played this in ages and I was a high level so the reset dosn't bother me at all.

I'm a bit confused where I should hunt.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem :

https://imgur.com/UAqOtXN
https://i.imgur.com/ejS4G7A.jpg

You've used the zoom out feature of the client.
Pressing 'ctrl' along with ' + or - ' , located beside the backspace button, will allow you to zoom in or out.
Zooming in slightly will fix the issue.
Unfortunately the server only sends so much data to the client, therefore the client can only display the data that it has received, and likewise, player and creature data will not show on the client unless it is in range, however if you've explored the entire city you can see it all by zooming out.

ALRIGHT GUYS!, I SPENT A FEW WEEKS WORKING ON MY OFFICIAL TO DO LIST. AND HERE IT IS IN CHRONICLE ORDER!

1: UPDATE NAME: Mini Rune/Necklace/Ring
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is to add a new Rune/Necklace/Ring to Tibia Kingdoms that is very easy to get early game, so that new players can have a small boost to increase their stats while they try to upgrade and get better ones.

2: UPDATE NAME: Fix Rune/Necklace/Ring

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is to change the values of the current Runes/Necklaces/Rings to be more balanced and to add them to the smithing system and removing that annoying Npc that sells them for Demon essences.

3: UPDATE NAME: Fix Armor Values

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to re-balance the armors and shields in Tibia kingdoms so that they are all useful to any vocation and have more balanced values so that mixing them up will be beneficial.

4: UPDATE NAME: Fix Weapon Secondary Effects

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is to change the weapons Secondary effects so that each weapon is balanced and has their own usefulness in a party.

5: UPDATE NAME: Change Vocation Skill Up Speeds

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will Make all vocations Skills/Magic levels all go up at the same rate for the update Hybrid Vocations.

6: UPDATE NAME: Spell Overhaul

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will overhaul all the vocations spells again. This time the spells will be based on Strategic secondary effects and Bonuses for Vocation Spell combination attacks to make teams more appealing and for better Hybrid Vocations.

7: UPDATE NAME: Hybrid Vocations

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is for level 300+ players, The Hybrid vocation system allows a player to choose a secondary vocation, allowing them to use their vocations spells and weapons as well as their secondary vocations Spells and Weapons. Players are also allowed to change their secondary vocation at any time with just the cost of in-game gold.

8: UPDATE NAME: Siege

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to finish the Siege, The Siege is a Battle ground event that acts as a daily quest as well as a large scale Team dungeon. The Siege makes a large party of players to Siege a castle using Explosives and siege weapons like a battering ram to get into a castle and kill the king. During the run there are hidden daily chests that give great rewards every 24 Hours.

9: UPDATE NAME: Map Upgrades By Section

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: I split the map into 10 sections so that i did not have to work on the whole map at once. This update is an upgrade in looks on the map in the first section, aswell as increase the amount of areas in that map section.

10: UPDATE NAME: Secrets

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is adding secrets into the map, hidden opening walls, hidden hunting area, hidden Rewards, Hidden unlock able spells, Hidden citys.

11: UPDATE NAME: Traps

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will be adding Unique traps that make hunting in areas more dangerous, forcing the player to watch were they step while fighting enemies. Examples of some of the traps are, Pit falls, Spike traps, wall dart traps, Spinning fire windmill traps.

12: UPDATE NAME: Hell Gate By Section

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update includes Hell gates. Hell gates are portals in the map that are an alternate dimension of the current map, but is more dark and ominous as well as corrupted. Creatures inside the hell gates are level 300+ and look Mutated or demonic as well as Mythical.

13: UPDATE NAME: Monster Overhaul

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to Overhaul the current monster system. Currently the monsters run on a Dodge System that you need to dodge the monsters warning areas before the spell goes off, however this can be slightly repetitive over time. This new monster overhaul system will Make all the monsters have their own spells based on what the monster would realistically do and only some of the monsters will use the Dodge system so that its not spammed. The new monster monster system will also be designed to promote more Team hunting because team work is so scarce, Team work should be #1 priority.

14: UPDATE NAME: Boss

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will add bosses to the map. Instead of making bosses used for farming better gear, which can already be done by killing regular monsters. Killing bosses will give you a storage ID that gives you hidden quests and also unlocks Hidden areas inside of each spawn. Meaning when you go to a hunting area, the monster spawn is rather skimpy not having very much monsters to go around, but you can kill bosses that unlock a second part to a hunting
area that is thicker with monsters and increases exp.

15: UPDATE NAME: World Boss

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will add world bosses. World bosses are bosses that lay Siege to Player citys with a Large monster army. World bosses take an army of players to destroy. If world bosses are not slain withing 2 hours after spawning, the city will be destroyed, the serv will restart and the city will be in ruins for a few days. On the flip side, if world bosses are destroyed The world will flourish and the server will restart and be a 2x exp event for the rest of the day.

16: UPDATE NAME: Quest And Lore

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will add amazing interactive storyline and lore to the server so that players can enjoy lore and quests that will make the server more enjoyable.

17: UPDATE NAME: On Going Updates
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is for updates after the server is completed. This also includes new systems and player suggested systems to the server.

Last edited:
I found a bug! :(
28vd4cn.png

You'll notice that when I active the spell Enraged, my club goes up like it supposed to but the axe and sword skill decrease for some reason.
Another thing to note is that this only occurred while I had a cleric buff that gave me skills. It seems the cleric buff interferes with my own buff; causing it to glitch.
Would love to see this fixed asap. :)

@Edit
It seems a friend has just informed me that it's not bugged. It just means the skills have overlapped which was what I thought might of happened but wasn't sure.

Last edited:
That shows that it overlaps not that it went down. At 255 your skills overlap themselves and start again but its still there. so you wont hit less

I found a bug! :(
28vd4cn.png

You'll notice that when I active the spell Enraged, my club goes up like it supposed to but the axe and sword skill decrease for some reason.
Another thing to note is that this only occurred while I had a cleric buff that gave me skills. It seems the cleric buff interferes with my own buff; causing it to glitch.
Would love to see this fixed asap. :)

@Edit
It seems a friend has just informed me that it's not bugged. It just means the skills have overlapped which was what I thought might of happened but wasn't sure.
That shows that it overlaps not that it went down. At 255 your skills overlap themselves and start again but its still there. so you wont hit less
Yeah it overlaps at 255. It's a client limitation.

Reset = NEW THREAD ofc, that will make know the comunity that its a brand new start for everyone, well this is just a suggestion :).
I will see you soon!
Greetings, Liro

Back