• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

I hopped on your server and tried to play, Unfortunately it's extremely difficult to get going and have no idea what I'm even doing. I somehow made it to a town at level 15, and am completely lost at this point.

Apologies, the server does have a bit of miss guidance for new players and has a pretty big learning curve. I will be fixing these issue with up coming updates.

@Demon Overlord, yes its confusing at first. But when you get to know the server it gets quite fun ^^at lvl 15 you should go --> of the city to hunt. after that north to kill orcs ( around lvl 25-30) at orcs take the light weapens they drop with you and sell it in the fire. Get bp and other items from the guy in dp.
And make sure you make a fast character. I myself ma a werwolf, couse of their hp and speed

Werewolf you said there will be an update. for how lonng will the server be offline?

3: UPDATE NAME: Fix Armor Values - COMPLETED.
THE UPDATE:

This armor update changed the overall defensive values and bonuses of Heavy armor, Light armor, Arcane armor, Arcane shields, And physical shields.

Unable to show Old stats of the old gears because it was complicated and had very confusing values.

The new armor system makes End-Game set pieces have the same values, and are then divided by that Pieces tiers.

New Equipment values:

Heavy Armor
Armor: 300
Phy Def 60
Mag Def 0
Speed -40
Bonus: +400% Max life +200Hp/sec regen
Debuff: -40% Self heal. -10% each

Heavy Shield

Def: 200
Phy Def 20
Mag Def 20
Speed -20
Bonus: +100% Max Life +100hp/sec regen
Debuff: - 10% Self Heal. -0.5% each.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light armor
Armor: 200
Phy Def 32
Mag Def 32
Speed + 100
Bonus: +100% max Hp/Mana 400 hp-mana/sec regen

Arcane armor
Armor: 100
Phy Def 0
Mag Def 60
Speed 0
Bonus: +300% Max mana +200mana/sec regen
Debuff: - 40% Max Hp

Arcane Shield
Def: 100
Phy Def 0
Mag Def 20
Speed 0
Bonus: +100% ML +60mana/sec
Debuff: = -10% Max Hp

The values above represent if you have the full end-game set of each armor type.

However Divide the armor total value by 4,
(for Boots) (Armor) (Legs) (Helmet)

Im sorry if this does not make sense to some of you. To understand it better, log into tibia kingdoms and use the !wiki command, it should make it more clear.

NOW WORKING ON:

4: UPDATE NAME: Fix Weapon Secondary Effects
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is to change the weapons Secondary effects so that each weapon is balanced and has their own usefulness in a party.

+ This update will also come with a Bonus that the players have been asking for."Duel Wielding"

AND

5: UPDATE NAME: Change Vocation Skill Up Speeds
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will Make all vocations Skills/Magic levels all go up at the same rate for the update Hybrid Vocations.

Extra Update:
Changing magical Loot drop chance/values for balance

Last edited:
server was shit since day 1. you are litterly unable to do shit, wiped a server 40 times. let it go this shit is dead.

server was shit since day 1. you are litterly unable to do shit, wiped a server 40 times. let it go this shit is dead.

The only reason this server doesn't have a lot of players is because to many tibia players are looking for easy lame servers....They would rather play servers that you log in, kill 1 thing, go from lvl 1 to 10000...
This server has a lot of potential, if players give it a chance and actually get past lvl 20...Once you get some crazy loot the server gets interesting. The chance of getting some crazy armor/weapons when you hunt
just makes the grinding experience 100% better. Never knowing when you will get that piece of gear that will help you out a ton!

Yes I agree that somethings need to be looked over and rethought, Link is only 1 man...he can only work so fast.

Keep up the work, I enjoy playing this server.

The only reason this server doesn't have a lot of players is because to many tibia players are looking for easy lame servers....They would rather play servers that you log in, kill 1 thing, go from lvl 1 to 10000...
This server has a lot of potential, if players give it a chance and actually get past lvl 20...Once you get some crazy loot the server gets interesting. The chance of getting some crazy armor/weapons when you hunt
just makes the grinding experience 100% better. Never knowing when you will get that piece of gear that will help you out a ton!

Yes I agree that somethings need to be looked over and rethought, Link is only 1 man...he can only work so fast.

Keep up the work, I enjoy playing this server.

Thank you very much!

ALSO BIG DEAL UPDATE:
DUEL WIELDING IS NOW IN THE SERVER.
Weapons with duel wielding applied:
Daggers:
Claws:
1-handed Sword
1-handed Axe
1-handed Club
Throwing stars
Wands
Rods
Spheres
Magic melee

Last edited:
5: UPDATE NAME: Change Vocation Skill Up Speeds - COMPLETED

dual wielding doesnt count on spells like if you have one weapon wwith atack 50 and anotehr with attack 40 spells only take the weapon with hight attack in this case 50 not 90
and i think daggers and claw with dual wiel are very unfair taking in count that have like 4x or more fast attack speed

if you change the value on magical items you should thing about the overpower items that we already have like
You see a heroic sais (Atk:21, AS: 1333).
It can only be wielded properly by assassins of level 93 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
[Attack Speed: +50%]
You see a heroic dragon slayer (Atk:40, Def:40, AS: 669).
It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 112 or higher.
It weighs 30.00 oz.
[Attack Speed: +199%]
or
You see an elite scimitar (Atk:23, Def:23, AS: 1724, dual wielding).
It can only be wielded properly by of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 20.00 oz.
[Attack Speed: +16%]
You see an elite blacksteel sword (Atk:35 +43, Def:35).
It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 93 or higher.
[Attack: +123%]

Last edited:
dual wielding doesnt count on spells like if you have one weapon wwith atack 50 and anotehr with attack 40 spells only take the weapon with hight attack in this case 50 not 90
and i think daggers and claw with dual wiel are very unfair taking in count that have like 4x or more fast attack speed

if you change the value on magical items you should thing about the overpower items that we already have like
You see a heroic sais (Atk:21, AS: 1333).
It can only be wielded properly by assassins of level 93 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
[Attack Speed: +50%]
You see a heroic dragon slayer (Atk:40, Def:40, AS: 669).
It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 112 or higher.
It weighs 30.00 oz.
[Attack Speed: +199%]
or
You see an elite scimitar (Atk:23, Def:23, AS: 1724, dual wielding).
It can only be wielded properly by of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 20.00 oz.
[Attack Speed: +16%]
You see an elite blacksteel sword (Atk:35 +43, Def:35).
It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 93 or higher.
[Attack: +123%]

Well, an update has been put into place has changed the magical drop % to be lower, and have a lesser drop chance. this makes things less over powered.
New magical drop system is like this.

Elite: 5% chance drop
1% - 37%

Heroic: 0.5% chance drop
37% - 75%

Epic: 0.05% chance drop
75% - 112%

Legendary: 0.001% chance drop
112% - 150%

Also, the duel wielding system works like this.

If you equipt 2 of the same weapon the only bonus is that your skills raise 50% faster, however no attack speed or power is applied.

Duel wielding does not attack with both weapons at once, instead it alternates hands each time for example. Attacks with left hand, then right hand, then left hand, then right hand.

This is good if you want to train 2 different weapon skills at once, or if you have 2 different weapons with different secondary effects for example.

In your left hand you have a Sword, and in your right hand you have an axe.

This set up will raid sword and axe skills, as well as when attacking you have a 20% chance to double attack and your attacks have Aoe.

Well, an update has been put into place has changed the magical drop % to be lower, and have a lesser drop chance. this makes things less over powered.
New magical drop system is like this.
Elite: 5% chance drop
1% - 37%
Heroic: 0.5% chance drop
37% - 75%
Epic: 0.05% chance drop
75% - 112%
Legendary: 0.001% chance drop
112% - 150%

Also, the duel wielding system works like this.
If you equipt 2 of the same weapon the only bonus is that your skills raise 50% faster, however no attack speed or power is applied.

Duel wielding does not attack with both weapons at once, instead it alternates hands each time for example. Attacks with left hand, then right hand, then left hand, then right hand.

This is good if you want to train 2 different weapon skills at once, or if you have 2 different weapons with different secondary effects for example.

In your left hand you have a Sword, and in your right hand you have an axe.

This set up will raid sword and axe skills, as well as when attacking you have a 20% chance to double attack and your attacks have Aoe.

thats pretty unbalanced taking in count magical weapons give ml so if i equpt 2 wand i ill get 10 ml instead of 5

my questions is whats going to happend with the items we already have with 200% or something like that

thats pretty unbalanced taking in count magical weapons give ml so if i equpt 2 wand i ill get 10 ml instead of 5

to equpt 2 wands, you lose a considerable amount of ML. Using an arcane book give alot more ML, but if you use 2 wands your basic attacks double. So its not over powered

to equpt 2 wands, you lose a considerable amount of ML. Using an arcane book give alot more ML, but if you use 2 wands your basic attacks double. So its not over powered
and what about the magical items? equip two onehanded weapons with 200 or more fast attack? is unfair for new players

and what about the magical items? equip two onehanded weapons with 200 or more fast attack? is unfair for new players

attack speeds do not stack together, the weapons alternate, left then right, not both at once.

attack speeds do not stack together, the weapons alternate, left then right, not both at once.
i understand thats attack speed dont stack buts having suppose two daggers with 200 attack speed is insane it doesnt matter if as dont stack
idont know if someone have two daggers with 200 more atttack speed im just trying to say thats its unfair that some people have items with 200% more

i understand thats attack speed dont stack buts having suppose two daggers with 200 attack speed is insane it doesnt matter if as dont stack

okay, Tier 16 Level 300 has 54 Attack. Best legendary drop in the game at 150% = 135 Damage
Even if that weapon was +10 refined which adds +55 dmg.
The dagger would only have 190 damage.

A weapon of that calabor would take a person 7 months or longer to get... so i do not see how it is OP considering this was the mathematical attributes of the dagger before my updates.

This is the Old attributes
Tier 16 Level 300 has 54 Attack at 300% attack power = 216 dmg
at 216 dmg +10 refinement makes the damage 271.

So regardless, all weapons are Less OP then they have been before.

Back