• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

im not criticizing it im just saying thats its a little unfair that some people (including me) have items with 200%+ bonus or something like that

The old items will be removed with a reset most likely after the changes have been completed.
The outdated items can't really be removed any other way I don't think,

Link what happened with the spell usage of wizards :S I use spells so slow that i almost feel like iam a werewolf (my other char)
What iam saying is tht i want the fast spell usage back for wizards. What else makes wizards WIZARDS?
i got bored playing as a werewolf and now i see that wizards are quite weak :S
Is there a possible way to increase this again for wizards? or else give them something else. As it is now wizards seems to suck :S

The old items will be removed with a reset most likely after the changes have been completed.
The outdated items can't really be removed any other way I don't think,
function onlogin()
if item is too good replace it with not so good.
end

Link what happened with the spell usage of wizards :S I use spells so slow that i almost feel like iam a werewolf (my other char)
What iam saying is tht i want the fast spell usage back for wizards. What else makes wizards WIZARDS?
i got bored playing as a werewolf and now i see that wizards are quite weak :S
Is there a possible way to increase this again for wizards? or else give them something else. As it is now wizards seems to suck :S
you sure like wizards xD

The only reason this server doesn't have a lot of players is because to many tibia players are looking for easy lame servers....They would rather play servers that you log in, kill 1 thing, go from lvl 1 to 10000...
This server has a lot of potential, if players give it a chance and actually get past lvl 20...Once you get some crazy loot the server gets interesting. The chance of getting some crazy armor/weapons when you hunt
just makes the grinding experience 100% better. Never knowing when you will get that piece of gear that will help you out a ton!

Yes I agree that somethings need to be looked over and rethought, Link is only 1 man...he can only work so fast.

Keep up the work, I enjoy playing this server.
stfu the owner didnt ban me eventho i botted for 3 months and he knew it.

stfu the owner didnt ban me eventho i botted for 3 months and he knew it.

its funny how people try to slander the reputation of tibia kingdoms for no apparent reason at all. There are servers out there that have spent alot less time, are worse, and are really only after money. Why dont you go pick on people who dont give a damn about their servers?

I'm enjoying your server so far! If you need any help, or are seeking people who can observe and test things, I'd totally be willing to help move your server forward!

I'm enjoying your server so far! If you need any help, or are seeking people who can observe and test things, I'd totally be willing to help move your server forward!

Awesome, im currently doing alot of Server overhauls, so there will be alot of testing needed.

wolfy are you going to do something with zerkers weapon cuz the only weapon that doesnt change anything

wolfy are you going to do something with zerkers weapon cuz the only weapon that doesnt change anything

Yes i will be changing All of the weapons.

To make duel wielding more useful i am introducing a new secondary system for all the 1 handed weapons to give duel wielders more options. And to make up for its update, the other weapons will also get an update. Here is my Current plan for this weapon update:

1-Handed swords
Tier1-10 Life drain
Gains 2% life drain per tier
Tier1-10 Triple attack
gains 3% chance to attack 3x per tier

Tier1-10 Bleed
gains +40 bleed damage per tier

1-Handed club
Tier1-10 Stun
gains 2% to Stun (stopping movement) per tier

Tier1-10 Silence
gains 2% to Silence (Stops target from casting spells for 1 sec) Per tier

Tier1-10 Impact
gains 5% to Impact (AOE on target)

1-Handed axe
Tier1-10 Sweep
Gains Aoe Sweep and causes -20 speed per tier

Tier1-10 Disfigure
Disfigure (lowers max hp/ max mana) by -200 per tier

Tier1-10 Destruction
Destruction (Wave aoe) Grows in size per tier

2-Handed sword Triple attack +1 range
Tier1-16 Triple attack

gains 3% chance to attack 3x per tier
2-Handed club Impact +1 range
Tier1-16 Impact

gains 6.25% to Impact (AOE on target)
2-Handed axe Destruction +1 range
Tier1-16 Destruction
Destruction (Wave aoe) Grows much larger in size per tier

Daggers
Tier1-8 Bleed

gains +80 bleed damage per tier
Tier1-8 Disfigure
Disfigure (lowers max hp/ max mana) by -300 per tier

Scythes +1 range
Tier1-7 Bleed, Curse, Life drain, Mana drain

-40 bleed/tier
-40 Curse/tier
3% life drain/tier

3% mana drain/tier

Magic weapons
Tier1-5

-50 Fire/tier
-50 Ice/tier
-50 Energy/tier

-50 Poison/tier

Claws
Tier1-12 Bleed, Life drain

1% Life drain/tier
30 Bleed/tier

Skulls
Tier1-8, Life drain

4% Life drain/tier

Archery

New effects for all ammo.

Last edited:
All of these seems interesting but I feel like it's not balanced, the passives are poorly written.
For example the passives that have a % chance to happen will happen much more with a weapon that has attack speed which means no on will bother getting % attack since % attack speed will benefit you way more.
Going into more detail, this hurts berserkers most of all since they need to get a weapon with % attack to maximize their damage since the spells hit more the higher attack of your weapon.
Since getting attack speed is not worth it for them, they are missing out on a lot of attack speed which means they are missing out on a lot of passive procs they could of had.
I could be wrong but this is how I see it.

All of these seems interesting but I feel like it's not balanced, the passives are poorly written.
For example the passives that have a % chance to happen will happen much more with a weapon that has attack speed which means no on will bother getting % attack since % attack speed will benefit you way more.
Going into more detail, this hurts berserkers most of all since they need to get a weapon with % attack to maximize their damage since the spells hit more the higher attack of your weapon.
Since getting attack speed is not worth it for them, they are missing out on a lot of attack speed which means they are missing out on a lot of passive procs they could of had.
I could be wrong but this is how I see it.
The duel wielding system benefits from the best stats of either weapon.
So in essence, you will want one weapon with high attack speed, and another weapon with high attack power, as the damage and attack speed will effect both weapons equally.

The duel wielding system benefits from the best stats of either weapon.
So in essence, you will want one weapon with high attack speed, and another weapon with high attack power, as the damage and attack speed will effect both weapons equally.
Berserker weapons are 2 handed which means you can't dual wield them. Therefore my point is still valid! :p

Berserker weapons are 2 handed which means you can't dual wield them. Therefore my point is still valid! :p

Berserkers weapons have 16 Tiers, not 10. meaning their % chance of happening is much higher. If they go into attack speed, the effects may happen more commonly, but the berserkers spells will suffer from low dmg.

If the berserker invests into attack power, the effects will hit more and have still a high chance to happen, as well as the berserkers spell damage will increase, so attack speed is not necessarily stronger

Berserkers weapons have 16 Tiers, not 10. meaning their % chance of happening is much higher. If they go into attack speed, the effects may happen more commonly, but the berserkers spells will suffer from low dmg.

If the berserker invests into attack power, the effects will hit more and have still a high chance to happen, as well as the berserkers spell damage will increase, so attack speed is not necessarily stronger
He lies! The filthy earth boy lies! :D

But yes, true.

So basically Berserker is a trash vocation until you have the highest tier equipment because, that's the only time you'll greatly benefit from having a higher chance! The point here is that berserkers are requires to choose between attack speed or attack power while other vocations that can dual wield are able to utilize both a weapon with attack speed and attack damage leaving no drawback. I guess I will just refrain myself from playing berserker in the future.

So basically Berserker is a trash vocation until you have the highest tier equipment because, that's the only time you'll greatly benefit from having a higher chance! The point here is that berserkers are requires to choose between attack speed or attack power while other vocations that can dual wield are able to utilize both a weapon with attack speed and attack damage leaving no drawback. I guess I will just refrain myself from playing berserker in the future.

on the contrary, all vocations are trash till they have End-game items.

wolfy i think youre very close minded when someone try to tell you his point of view you never accept what other people have to say, you are always right

Back