• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

wolfy i think youre very close minded when someone try to tell you his point of view you never accept what other people have to say, you are always right

this i find rather untrue, i accept other peoples opinions and points of view, but if the idea/point of view is not possible for me to make, i cant really accept it.

so will char be reset ? Man wasting time around here once in a while but always getting reset. So asking you when is the next reset so I don't spend my time before that happen. .. I would usually but I have very limited playtime lately so id prefer getting the best out of it ..AKA . Play somewhere I wont get reset in 2 days.

I agree with Deadbringer xd

And Link, there is a lizard trapped on the water were we cant attack it. So i cant past the monster and cant attack it. Cn you plz remove the monster from there?

I agree with Deadbringer xd

And Link, there is a lizard trapped on the water were we cant attack it. So i cant past the monster and cant attack it. Cn you plz remove the monster from there?

Fixed the lizard problem.
Also for the reset. im currently working on full overhauls, changing all the systems to work better and to be much more balanced then before. There will be a reset but i will be giving rewards based on players level before the reset, so if you play and level up you will gain permanent rewards on new start up.

Can we get any news on when the next update might be? Cause I know a good amount of the higher levels are getting a bit bored. A know a big thing you need for every single level is a monster overhaul mixed with the removal of the tutorial island. If I were you that's what I would do next because we're definatly in need of that.

Maybe just start adding some bosses that drop unquie gear that you can only get from bosses or certain items from each boss that you need to build and make ammys or rings or runes. So you have to hunt all types of bosses? Or put your own unquie twist on the bosses.

Also we need an actual restart for smithing to work again.

Link where have you been?.... Your server for starters needs a regular restart to fix smithing. Or i hope that's all it needs for smithing to work again.

Your vocations need some reworking because alot of them even at 100+ are so weak due to lack of damage on weapon power and there are alot of useless spells on some of them. Mages are some of the best tanks now because of thier high max mana and low mana cost on spells. They can just use pots and easily heal 5k-40k depending on level and pot level. They are way too tanky for their damage output. Also their wands scale is ridicolus. Their wands hit way to high to be able to hit multiple creatures. The vocs that do need to be tanky do not receive anywhere near as much hp on level as they should. Mainly Guardians for instance. You need to rework the vocs hp/mp gain on level as well as make the promotions worth something. Like more hp/mp gain on promotion or something that makes promotion worth it. Mages maybe need a bit more hp but no mana shield or have manashield reduce some of the hits from the hp but still damage the mages hp or else they are too tanky for thier vocs. A good rework of vocs needs to be put in place soon.

Another thing is I believe some creatures need to have auto attacks or else it makes it way to easy for lower levels to hunt in higher level spawns. and also makes the game way easier than i Know you would want it to be cause i know you like hardcore gaming style. Its easy for a level 30 archer or reaper to walk into ghosts an stair hop them and easily level. Maybe a good idea would be putting level req blocks to get into certain spawns so its more of a build up to them and to not allow lower levels to get cheap levels like that.

Another thing is the exp share is way to easy to get lower levels boosted. I can use my level 200 to boost any char i want very easily and it should never be like that. Half the exp goes to the other char and it levels them way to easily and new players are like what the heck... I think exp share should only give a % the exp of monsters like 5-10% or something low so its not soooo much of a easy power leveling. Also the exp share reaches all the way across the world which is pretty dumb too.

Another thing is the Sorcerers in siege. The sorcerers are the most powerful things ever... They hit way to high and their spells are near undodgeable. They honestly need a drop in damage because they just hit way to high compared to the other things in siege. Every1 would agree about the sorcerers hits. All of the level 20-140 sorcerers.

Another thing that some of us have mentioned to each-other is the fact that we do not need 3 different heavy armor or light armor or archane armors for the same tier of equipment. Each type of armor for each tier should have only 1 set. That way you can use other armor later in the server and not lock yourself because your out of armors. Theres no reason to have multiples of the same tiers and its kind of annoying so please get rid of them. Also alot of people have complained that there needs to be an armor set between 1-50 because there is no middle gap between there for most weapons and armor.

Another thing that you need to do in a timely manner is add new spawns. Many of the spawns are good and I love them and would love them more with level req blocks on them but there is some spawns defiantly missing like in between spawns through 100-200 because some of that gear you can not find in any monsters on the game. Also we need bosses bad to start some fun and team building. Maybe some instances that we can do other than siege for unique gear.

I know this is alot but this is alot of stuff that needs to be address and we all know you work hard and love this server. We would just like to see some of this stuff get fixed and added to enjoy this experience on your server even more. Please get back on the server soon

Link where have you been?.... Your server for starters needs a regular restart to fix smithing. Or i hope that's all it needs for smithing to work again.

Your vocations need some reworking because alot of them even at 100+ are so weak due to lack of damage on weapon power and there are alot of useless spells on some of them. Mages are some of the best tanks now because of thier high max mana and low mana cost on spells. They can just use pots and easily heal 5k-40k depending on level and pot level. They are way too tanky for their damage output. Also their wands scale is ridicolus. Their wands hit way to high to be able to hit multiple creatures. The vocs that do need to be tanky do not receive anywhere near as much hp on level as they should. Mainly Guardians for instance. You need to rework the vocs hp/mp gain on level as well as make the promotions worth something. Like more hp/mp gain on promotion or something that makes promotion worth it. Mages maybe need a bit more hp but no mana shield or have manashield reduce some of the hits from the hp but still damage the mages hp or else they are too tanky for thier vocs. A good rework of vocs needs to be put in place soon.

Another thing is I believe some creatures need to have auto attacks or else it makes it way to easy for lower levels to hunt in higher level spawns. and also makes the game way easier than i Know you would want it to be cause i know you like hardcore gaming style. Its easy for a level 30 archer or reaper to walk into ghosts an stair hop them and easily level. Maybe a good idea would be putting level req blocks to get into certain spawns so its more of a build up to them and to not allow lower levels to get cheap levels like that.

Another thing is the exp share is way to easy to get lower levels boosted. I can use my level 200 to boost any char i want very easily and it should never be like that. Half the exp goes to the other char and it levels them way to easily and new players are like what the heck... I think exp share should only give a % the exp of monsters like 5-10% or something low so its not soooo much of a easy power leveling. Also the exp share reaches all the way across the world which is pretty dumb too.

Another thing is the Sorcerers in siege. The sorcerers are the most powerful things ever... They hit way to high and their spells are near undodgeable. They honestly need a drop in damage because they just hit way to high compared to the other things in siege. Every1 would agree about the sorcerers hits. All of the level 20-140 sorcerers.

Another thing that some of us have mentioned to each-other is the fact that we do not need 3 different heavy armor or light armor or archane armors for the same tier of equipment. Each type of armor for each tier should have only 1 set. That way you can use other armor later in the server and not lock yourself because your out of armors. Theres no reason to have multiples of the same tiers and its kind of annoying so please get rid of them. Also alot of people have complained that there needs to be an armor set between 1-50 because there is no middle gap between there for most weapons and armor.

Another thing that you need to do in a timely manner is add new spawns. Many of the spawns are good and I love them and would love them more with level req blocks on them but there is some spawns defiantly missing like in between spawns through 100-200 because some of that gear you can not find in any monsters on the game. Also we need bosses bad to start some fun and team building. Maybe some instances that we can do other than siege for unique gear.

I know this is alot but this is alot of stuff that needs to be address and we all know you work hard and love this server. We would just like to see some of this stuff get fixed and added to enjoy this experience on your server even more. Please get back on the server soon

alot of these thing you stated are already on the to do list, im doing my best to update but my job consumes alot of my time, and i still need to enjoy life a bit aswell. im currently working on the re-work of weapons dmg/and side effects.

Limiting hunting spot is definately the worst proposition I have ever heard.... And I really,really mean it.
If something is broken you don't limit it to higher level only.

There would be more spawns by that point and it would be so that stair hopping higher level monsters isn't a thing at lower level. It's to balance the areas and populate different areas other than everyone just constantly going to ghosts right off the bat. So you and new players can go get the gear you need in the places your level is supposed to level

There would be more spawns by that point and it would be so that stair hopping higher level monsters isn't a thing at lower level. It's to balance the areas and populate different areas other than everyone just constantly going to ghosts right off the bat. So you and new players can go get the gear you need in the places your level is supposed to level
Yeah but that makes it so fucking linear...What if Im a low level but I do have an higher lvl friend blocking for me? Say we want to enjoy the game together rather then both grinding in different areas. Else you make an horizontal map like maplestory with door leading to strong monster when you unlock the door. So your in a room with lvl 5 monster and u kill them til lvl10..then you kill lvl10 monster til lvl15,etc...etc. Pretty boring.

Well if no level doors then it's pretty obvious that all monsters need auto hits. The miss hit system isn't working. It's way to easy to kill anything and never get hit. All monsters need auto hits so level 20's can't start out on ghosts behes or w/e unless they have a blocker. And like I said before the party share exp is too op. I can level my own chars to 100+ easily in 30 minutes or less and I shouldn't be able to do that in my opinion

Dont worry guys, the monster system i have planned out will be amazing, and i garentee you will like it. When i get back from work i will describe it in more details.

Hey, werewolf could you please update the explanation of the clients on the downloads page? It's really confusing. Also, can you upload just the 9.6 version of your ot? No need to have all the clients in one since it takes up so much space.

Hey, werewolf could you please update the explanation of the clients on the downloads page? It's really confusing. Also, can you upload just the 9.6 version of your ot? No need to have all the clients in one since it takes up so much space.
Download link to the client here.
Hope it helps!
(and you can just delete the extra clients. As per the terms and conditions of use we must distribute all the clients (at least that's what I was told. :p).)

Have you noticed how multiple Assassins now use Battle Mage weapons instead of thier own? Maybe something should change? And also make Battle Mage weps only for Battle Mage.

Back
Top Bottom