• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

ARCHER - COMPLETED
ASSASSIN - COMPLETED
BATTLE MAGE - COMPLETED
BERSERKER - COMPLETED
CLERIC - COMPLETED
ESPER - SKIP (for now)
GUARDIAN - COMPLETED
PSYCHIC - SKIP (for now)
REAPER - COMPLETED
VAMPIRE - IN PROGRESS 10% Completed
WEREWOLF
WIZARD

Nice nice, I played a little on werewolf but there wasn't much people, is there gonna be incentive to playing in party?

Nice nice, I played a little on werewolf but there wasn't much people, is there gonna be incentive to playing in party?

the new Spell system now comes with strategic spells, and each vocation has a party buff. The more peoples you have to go dungeon delving with, the more vocational bonuses you may stack up, Also if you delve into dungeons with a team, each vocation has powerful strategy based spells that are used more situational then actual spam to win. Timing in spells is everything, a poorly timed attack could mean life and death.

aka ground force smash when your healer is running away from op boss for lots of lol.

Oh also, tibia kingdoms will be changing to more of a dark theme, it will have many traps and secrets and will fully utilize lighting effects. I know people dont like to play tibia without the ambient light being cranked all the way up to 100%, but i am going to make this dark theme look really good to change how you guys think about tibia lighting.

Last edited:
Was fun testing out the vampire spell last night, won't be able to log tonight though, but tomorrow I'll try to get in again :D

Really love the idea of this server

Was fun testing out the vampire spell last night, won't be able to log tonight though, but tomorrow I'll try to get in again :D

Really love the idea of this server

thanks, But sadly those vamps don't have many spells yet. Still working on them.

Make wizards shoot potato beams and this server will be 10/10.
On a real note, maybe give them aoes a bit earlier so you can actually see what the class is like? I know later on you used to have a ton but when I think wizard I think of a guy running through everything just aoeing, ofc it wouldn't be the best in team hunts but in solo play it would be fun.

Make wizards shoot potato beams and this server will be 10/10.
On a real note, maybe give them aoes a bit earlier so you can actually see what the class is like? I know later on you used to have a ton but when I think wizard I think of a guy running through everything just aoeing, ofc it wouldn't be the best in team hunts but in solo play it would be fun.

Even an aoe spammer is good in a team, your able to change your shoe color to be the same as your party members and it makes it so you cant hurt each other.

Even an aoe spammer is good in a team, your able to change your shoe color to be the same as your party members and it makes it so you cant hurt each other.

Could that not be easily abused in pvp? xD

v1Xwko.gif

Could that not be easily abused in pvp? xD

people are able to use it to counter pvp i suppose, but there is no way of telling what shoe color i person is using, Especially during combat. If you think that a Outfit changing bot would abus it, you should see how fast i'll delete a players account for using such a bot.

people are able to use it to counter pvp i suppose, but there is no way of telling what shoe color i person is using, Especially during combat. If you think that a Outfit changing bot would abus it, you should see how fast i'll delete a players account for using such a bot.

Just make it only recognize players in your party

I dun know but I like it.

thats basically showing a script that can open a secret wall when the lamps are in the correct position, and if items are on them or in the door, they will be removed and not interfere with the scripts operation.

Alright i just mapped this up real quick to show people the type of dark ish theme i am going for. I try to utilize the tibia natural lighting using objects that give off glow, and not necessarily all of the basic tibia Torches and fire places.

As you can see in the video, the map is a Dark theme, but its not so dark that you cant see anything. this is what tibia kingdoms new lighting will do. making that Ambient lighting 100% seem too blan to use anymore.

The map in the video is the beta mapping of the (Dream World) you will see at the starting of the new tibia kingdoms Lore.

Last edited:

Alright i just mapped this up real quick to show people the type of dark ish theme i am going for. I try to utilize the tibia natural lighting using objects that give off glow, and not necessarily all of the basic tibia Torches and fire places.

As you can see in the video, the map is a Dark theme, but its not so dark that you cant see anything. this is what tibia kingdoms new lighting will do. making that Ambient lighting 100% seem too blan to use anymore.

The map in the video is the beta mapping of the (Dream World) you will see at the starting of the new tibia kingdoms Lore.
ye lightning is a nice thing, I think i will script a system on all a things not just items.

I will try adding different lights to players and on their spells.

Back