• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

In 0.3.7 we have a mod folder.
Generally people can make entire systems and place it in the mod folder, and it accesses the data folder, without having to install the scripts normally.
Kind of useless, unless your entire onKill system is supressed inside of config.lua and redone in lua instead. :p
All i did was remove the function to tell the player about loot. -shrugs-

In 0.3.7 we have a mod folder.
Generally people can make entire systems and place it in the mod folder, and it accesses the data folder, without having to install the scripts normally.
Kind of useless, unless your entire onKill system is supressed inside of config.lua and redone in lua instead. :p
All i did was remove the function to tell the player about loot. -shrugs-
oh i c.
Alright, seems like custom loot system raized in my priority list into second position.
i didn't know these are called mods, for me they are all creaturescripts, doesnt matter is it onlogin() or onhealthchane() or onkill() xD

random question but have u played elder scrolls online? the console version, tamriel unlimited? I know you liked the past eso's and used a few of their features as inspiration for your servers in the past :p

random question but have u played elder scrolls online? the console version, tamriel unlimited? I know you liked the past eso's and used a few of their features as inspiration for your servers in the past :p

I have not plaid the Elder scrolls online, Its a shame those are just money grab Mmo's I don't even consider it apart of the elder scrolls games.

Make guardian op pls. I must tank foreber.

If you log in tomorrow at 16:00 (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
You can help me develop the guardian spells by giving me ideas for them. Would speed things up.

If you log in tomorrow at 16:00 (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
You can help me develop the guardian spells by giving me ideas for them. Would speed things up.
Ye, I'll see if I can find some time to sneak on.

I don't think its a money grabber. its free to play after buying the console game and the only ingame purchases are cosmetics like useless pets and outfits. My favorite parts are the dungeons :p basically i would say rent it if you have the console n try it out :p. You could probably spark a few lightbulbs for TK ;)

I don't think its a money grabber. its free to play after buying the console game and the only ingame purchases are cosmetics like useless pets and outfits. My favorite parts are the dungeons :p basically i would say rent it if you have the console n try it out :p. You could probably spark a few lightbulbs for TK ;)

I am a PC gamer 100%, Hell i don't even Own a T.V.

ARCHER - COMPLETED
ASSASSIN - COMPLETED
BATTLE MAGE - COMPLETED
BERSERKER - COMPLETED
CLERIC - COMPLETED
ESPER - SKIP (for now)
GUARDIAN - COMPLETED
PSYCHIC - SKIP (for now)
REAPER - IN PROGRESS 50% Completed
VAMPIRE
WEREWOLF
WIZARD

Last edited:
I seem to only Rarely get feed back from you guys. Were are you all? I love feed back!

Most of us are probably looking at your thread from time to time, but we won't bother replying since we're not playing.
Which most likely is because of all the resets, every damn time. It's funny because I always play, spend hours and hours getting the required mining skill to get my lovely set, and then you reset it. Every time!
But well.. Have a good day! :D

I read every your post, but I don't play xD
and there is no feedback I have for this change:
GUARDIAN - COMPLETED
PSYCHIC - SKIP (for now)

Tells me nothing xD

Alright, understandable.

Most of us are probably looking at your thread from time to time, but we won't bother replying since we're not playing.
Which most likely is because of all the resets, every damn time. It's funny because I always play, spend hours and hours getting the required mining skill to get my lovely set, and then you reset it. Every time!
But well.. Have a good day! :D

As for this, Yes i have reset the server a lot in the past, but i did not do it to spite the players, I did it because they had to happen. For example, when i release a server, people play it and loot the items and enchant them, Some time later i decide to update the weapons, changing their values. but the weapons/armor that have been already looted do not change in value. so a restart was mandatory to do a full item wipe, And there are a few other reasons restarts are necessary.

However, This current version i am working on, When complete will never have a reset because im no longer going to be Editing the Items/stats of vocations ever again, so once it re-releases there will be no resets from here on out. Besides, i pretty much mastered a higher level of scripting ability and i have a lot of cool new features coming out for you guys, Including new solo and team play experiences and a Full in depth storyline and lore.

I am surly taking my time with this update, and will be re-designing a lot of the core features in the current version to be much better, This also includes a New client, New map, New spells, More vocations, More unique monster systems, Bosses and Lots of quests, As well as in game Jobs that you can do as an alternative to hunting to gain exp and Gold.

The Approx time of the re-release is 2-3 Months at Most.
However you are able to log onto tibia kingdoms at any time to test out the new features and help us bug test some stuff.

The re-release will be stated as the (.:FINAL:. Completed version of Tibia Kingdoms.)

Back