• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Alright i just mapped this up real quick to show people the type of dark ish theme i am going for. I try to utilize the tibia natural lighting using objects that give off glow, and not necessarily all of the basic tibia Torches and fire places.

As you can see in the video, the map is a Dark theme, but its not so dark that you cant see anything. this is what tibia kingdoms new lighting will do. making that Ambient lighting 100% seem too blan to use anymore.

The map in the video is the beta mapping of the (Dream World) you will see at the starting of the new tibia kingdoms Lore.
Nub, it's private?

No its hidden in an area you cant get to atm.

What i am planning on doing soon is making this area the only accessible one. Deleting the rest of the map and re-setting the accounts. then when you make a new char, there will be a tile that makes you intently level 300. and the monsters in this area drop end-game armors. the area will be PVP-E so that when you guys log in and make new chars, your able to test level 300 Pvp without having to wait for me to give you levels and skills. and during that time i'll be working on the server, since there is not really anything to do right now so basically the server will be like a temp War server, Which could be kind of fun?

Last edited:
He means the picture/video you made.
j33Q6Qd.png

ahh my bad... Does this work?

Alright i just mapped this up real quick to show people the type of dark ish theme i am going for. I try to utilize the tibia natural lighting using objects that give off glow, and not necessarily all of the basic tibia Torches and fire places.

As you can see in the video, the map is a Dark theme, but its not so dark that you cant see anything. this is what tibia kingdoms new lighting will do. making that Ambient lighting 100% seem too blan to use anymore.

The map in the video is the beta mapping of the (Dream World) you will see at the starting of the new tibia kingdoms Lore.

link what happend whith people who actually lvled up his chars u say when release come up they ill be rewarded with commemoration or something

link what happend whith people who actually lvled up his chars u say when release come up they ill be rewarded with commemoration or something

I just reset the characters, and the map is now a small dream world with monsters that drop end-game armors and a smithy. you guys can log in and loot some armors and weapons and upgrade them. Atm its a small war server, have fun with it. Also if a vocation is more over powered then the others, please tell me immediately so i can fix it.

All vocations start with 80 TO all skills and ML.
there are 1 hp monsters that drop all items.

And yes, people will get accommodations for their work.

well players can make new chars, they instantly become level 300, and there are creatures you 1 hit and drop items. there is a nice Pvp area as well as access to promotions and the smithy and a sell fire to sell items for $, its very easy to test. All we need is people to log in and Pvp eachother

Last edited:
you should at least make some trainers to test the vocaction the hits ans some like that because theres no one inside

Okay i set the Legendary magical drop chance extremely high And i added trainers for you guys.
Also all of the vocations now have different hp/mana per level rates and modified cap rates as well.

lol took me only 10 min to get a full Legendary set at 140%+ each aswell as +5 refinement and Full cas gear XD Who wants a piece of meh?

You see a legendary backpack of offense six
You see a legendary rune of offense six
You see a legendary ring of vitality five

Even have legendary accessories

Last edited:
alright its friday, After work today i am going to try and complete, Vampires, Werewolves and Psychics before the end of sunday.

alright its friday, After work today i am going to try and complete, Vampires, Werewolves and Psychics before the end of sunday.
He might actually get it done. I'm not there to bug him. lolol

The truth be told, Though Xikini does make up for it when he solves annoying scripts i cant

By curiosity, do you guys have an aprox of when it'll be ready for launch? :)
Remember it being an awesome server. Tho when i played, the hardest you could fight were Cyclops.

Well atm, its currently a war server while i work on it...

This is what i have left.
Spells: - Estimated time: 2 weeks
ARCHER - COMPLETED
ASSASSIN - COMPLETED
BATTLE MAGE - COMPLETED
BERSERKER - COMPLETED
CLERIC - COMPLETED
ESPER - SKIP (for now)
GUARDIAN - COMPLETED
PSYCHIC - SKIP (for now)
REAPER - COMPLETED
VAMPIRE - IN PROGRESS 10% Completed
WEREWOLF
WIZARD

Map: - Estimated time: 2 - 3 weeks.
Create the new dark themed map.

Secrets/traps: 1 week
Once the map is done i will then fill it with lots of secret passages puzzles and traps.

Monsters: 1 week
Need to create new monsters using 2 new spell systems that make them unique.

Jobs: 1 week
Creating random jobs in game that give exp and gold for preforming tasks. Each of the jobs give players a perk that you can use. you may only have 1 task at a time and if you change or switch out you must forfeit your old one. so that you don't have multiple perks.

Last part - Lore: on going forever, even after release.
Xikini and i are working on the new lore of tibia kingdoms.

Once these have been completed, i will release the server. As for a time frame of completion, that will change depending on a few factors, but i am aiming for the end of august

Last edited:
Sorry guys, i was unable to work on the spells this weekend, however i will make up for it by completing 1 vocation per day every day this week so that they will be done by the weekend like originally scheduled.

Also, i have not seen players online at all during the weekend... Without players testing the vocations new spells in pvp how am i expected to balance the vocations?

Also, i was wondering if anyone who has previously plaid tibia kingdoms could give me a little advice on what would be a good addition or improvement for the server?

Back