• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

nice job on the updates!
tested the beginning on a few different vocations so far. Of course some still need some attention but its all going along great

Last edited:
There's certain vocations that have no chance of killing the warden even with thier sets. Clerics can't because of their lack of an attack spell at the start. Physics can't because of the same reason. Wizard spells are still needing to be revamped. They are crazy strong for start chars :b also there's a physic spell for level 300 that you can use while your 300 and it gives you pz on yourself and hits you for 4 mana and takes 1 hp each sec so.... Takes you forever to die so you can actually start the beginner area. I recommend not even having the change to level 300 spot? It's pointlesss

these are just my thoughts:
-i think that the boss's healing should be reduced or removed and just give the boss a very high amount of hp. That way its not impossible for anyone.
-there are a couple vocs that absolutely need a lvl 15 offensive spell.
-ive mentioned this already, but berserkers weapon dmg is underpowered at the start. its going to be a bit sensitive balancing that out though.
-I also think that everyone should recieve a piece of neutral light armor at the start (maybe leather boots) regardless of vocation, allowing spell use without a need to make alternate characters.
-with burst arrows, my archer could hit 300 avg easy, w/ no miss and fast speed. with tarsal arrow, my archer can randomly do -1500 to mobs no matter what. Both these arrows have no lvl req and are available for 1k at tool seller.

and i had a question:
what do the battle mage elemental weapons do for each element? and do the sword/axe/club have same perks? (double hit, aoe, para)

The town is amazing. Absolutely love the lighting. Can't wait to see a finished main city (one of my characters is trapped there right now lol)

There's certain vocations that have no chance of killing the warden even with thier sets. Clerics can't because of their lack of an attack spell at the start. Physics can't because of the same reason. Wizard spells are still needing to be revamped. They are crazy strong for start chars :b also there's a physic spell for level 300 that you can use while your 300 and it gives you pz on yourself and hits you for 4 mana and takes 1 hp each sec so.... Takes you forever to die so you can actually start the beginner area. I recommend not even having the change to level 300 spot? It's pointlesss
these are just my thoughts:
-i think that the boss's healing should be reduced or removed and just give the boss a very high amount of hp. That way its not impossible for anyone.
-there are a couple vocs that absolutely need a lvl 15 offensive spell.
-ive mentioned this already, but berserkers weapon dmg is underpowered at the start. its going to be a bit sensitive balancing that out though.
-I also think that everyone should recieve a piece of neutral light armor at the start (maybe leather boots) regardless of vocation, allowing spell use without a need to make alternate characters.
-with burst arrows, my archer could hit 300 avg easy, w/ no miss and fast speed. with tarsal arrow, my archer can randomly do -1500 to mobs no matter what. Both these arrows have no lvl req and are available for 1k at tool seller.

and i had a question:
what do the battle mage elemental weapons do for each element? and do the sword/axe/club have same perks? (double hit, aoe, para)

The town is amazing. Absolutely love the lighting. Can't wait to see a finished main city (one of my characters is trapped there right now lol)

Yes, i am still working out the starting poweres of some of the vocations, end game they are balanced but early game the vocations power is varyed because of how some of the weapons are designed or the spells they use, i will fix it soon.

As for the warden, I thought of doing that originally but the issue is that if the warden does not heal, your able to run in the boss chamber imidiatly after dying and kill him eventually.

As for the light armor thing, that sounds like a pretty good idea. when i plaid on my zerk, i had no mana regen at all and could only use my attack spell once.

Wow, i find 2 botters just logging in today, some lvl 54 botter. I threw them in main so they cant kill anything anymore, but seriously, What wrong with some people... bots are a pathetic tool that level your character without you doing anything, How can you even call the character yours? when the bot, did all the work.

For future reference- If i catch you botting on tibia kingdoms your account will vanish.

Wow, i find 2 botters just logging in today, some lvl 54 botter. I threw them in main so they cant kill anything anymore, but seriously, What wrong with some people... bots are a pathetic tool that level your character without you doing anything, How can you even call the character yours? when the bot, did all the work.

For future reference- If i catch you botting on tibia kingdoms your account will vanish.

Cipsoft wanted to do the same.. Which resulted in a 75% loss of players which they havent recovered from yet.

Just a question, will this ever be playable in the near future? Or is the content about the same as when cyclops were the hardest mobs?

Cipsoft wanted to do the same.. Which resulted in a 75% loss of players which they havent recovered from yet.
spoken like a botter... lol

but Cipsoft and traditional Tibia is an insane amount of players and mindless grinding for years and years... = botters i understand.
@Werewolf and little Tibia Kingdoms that's not even in beta yet = why bot
Just a question, will this ever be playable in the near future? Or is the content about the same as when cyclops were the hardest mobs?
that information is very outdated. But I was there so I do know what you're talking about lol.
but all throughout this thread he's been saying that he doesn't know when it'll be released because he doesn't have a team of developers and hes working on it himself and stuff so yea all that stuff. At the rate hes going I'd say about 2-3 months but I mean who knows lol

but Cipsoft and traditional Tibia is an insane amount of players and mindless grinding for years and years... = botters i understand.

that information is very outdated. But I was there so I do know what you're talking about lol.
but all throughout this thread he's been saying that he doesn't know when it'll be released because he doesn't have a team of developers and hes working on it himself and stuff so yea all that stuff. At the rate hes going I'd say about 2-3 months but I mean who knows lol

Well, thankfully i only work 3 days instead of 5 days per week, which gives me alot more free time.

The new style im going wth for this server is a Gloomy lighting/Dungeon crawler style with open rpg aspects.

I am also doing 1 zone at a time, and completely finishing it before i move on to a new zone, i am doing it this way because all my previous servers were half assed, and normally showed it.

THis new version of Tibia kingdoms has a brand new map with alot more details and work put into it then in previous releases. As for the estimate release time, I dont generally have to create the entire map, i only have to make enough content for up to about lvl 200. and while i host it, i will update it on a daily basis. The best part about this new tibia kingdoms is that it has unique monsters, deadly traps and will have aprox 150 Hard core bosses. (Note that about 100 of the bosses are mandatory, and unlock more parts of the map were as the other 50 are optional)

If i was to put a Timer on its full release, probly 2-3 months like @waterland said. However you can log in at any time to give it a look around.

Last edited:

Rofl i stated the fact. A game itself shouldnt be intercepted by anything else then players. A GM jumping around is just annoying and all the "corrupted" shit-talk starts between players.

Fuck yes i would bot if tasks were the only way to lvl up and it stated 1/750 Dragon Lords killed.

And yea i played this when he first released it and the way it was customized even then made bot itself useless.
Why the fuck did you even answer me? U rude fuck.

I was agreeing with you buddy... lol
all I said is Cipsoft/tibia is nothing like TK
and i was answering your question about the old TK and its release.

no need to get all butthurt unless you're really that passionate about bots and Cipsoft lol.
So chill

so ehm what am i supposed to do at the Ruins of the dead? i cant find a place to hunt and such

so ehm what am i supposed to do at the Ruins of the dead? i cant find a place to hunt and such
I believe there really isn't much of a place to hunt now, but the beginning place... Hopefully he will add more content soon, so, we, the players can test some more stuff. ^_^

I believe there really isn't much of a place to hunt now, but the beginning place... Hopefully he will add more content soon, so, we, the players can test some more stuff. ^_^

Yea sorry guys, I work Wednesday Thursdays and Fridays, so i normally don't get too much done on the server on these days because work takes alot out of me.

I do plan on updating the map, but note that the undead ruins is a new area i am working on, it still does not have any details and is not fully mapped out yet.

Hey does the server only have rook finished or have I not exploared the main lands enough?

"rook" is considered completed for now, unless someone has some input or constructive criticism as to what could be changed/added/taken away.
"main" is being developed and some early gameplay balancing is being touched upon ;)

"rook" is considered completed for now, unless someone has some input or constructive criticism as to what could be changed/added/taken away.
"main" is being developed and some early gameplay balancing is being touched upon ;)

as waterland said, i have touched up a bit on the Early game vocations. i was told that Guardians, Berserkers and clerics are the only 3 vocs who were not able to solo the warden, i had made a spell for the berserkers and guardians so they are now capable of soloing

will be adding the clerics new spell sometime today.

Yesterday i mapped out a rather large portion of the map and added a new bonfire, Today i hope to map a bit more, then detail all of it. Then hopefully have time to add in some new monsters for you guys to test out.

Played it a bit back in 2014, monsters were a bit monotonous. I'll give it a shot again next saturday.

Back