• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Played it a bit back in 2014, monsters were a bit monotonous. I'll give it a shot again next saturday.

the new monsters are rather different from my previous ones, they also have this new push feature that allows a monster to push a player in the opposite direction of the monster, the new map is being designed with alot of cliffs, if you fall off a cliff you instantly die, this also means if your not careful, a monster can strait up push you off a cliff and kill you instantly if your not careful.

the new monsters are rather different from my previous ones, they also have this new push feature that allows a monster to push a player in the opposite direction of the monster, the new map is being designed with alot of cliffs, if you fall off a cliff you instantly die, this also means if your not careful, a monster can strait up push you off a cliff and kill you instantly if your not careful.
I have stun and burst mechanics planned similar to this xD
if unwalkable wall or border is behind target and its knocked there and the spell or whatever pushed creature to that tile. Extra effect will be activated if given. (stun, extra damage, slow, etc)

The real question is, can I jump off a cliff myself.

speaking of water, can I suggest some underwater mapping/monsters and maybe even boss? I don't think I've ever seen it in any of your servers

I noticed with the point system you aren't able to view how many points have been distributed to what stats. Perhaps an extra line or so to add to the,!points command?

Lvl 25 says, !points...
You have 5 points
10 vitality points distributed
4 magicka points distributed
6 dexterity points distributed

I noticed with the point system you aren't able to view how many points have been distributed to what stats. Perhaps an extra line or so to add to the,!points command?

Lvl 25 says, !points...
You have 5 points

it does tell you, when you choose a stat like, vitality it says you have distributed x ammount of points in vitality and have x points remaining

You have 43 points invested into vitality.
You have 560 points invested into magicka.
You have 60 points invested into dexterity.
Your spent spoints give you: +1290 Health, +16800 Mana, +7.23% Regeneration, +300 Capacity, +60 Speed.

Last edited:
it does tell you, when you choose a stat like, vitality it says you have distributed x ammount of points in vitality and have x points remaining

Lvl 25 says, !points...
You have 5 points
It's not very convenient to go to the npc to check. We'll throw it onto !points, and update !fullstats with distributed points, and overall benefits gained from said points.

sorry guys, i had a cold this weak and it was hard to get motivation to work on the server. But now i am feeling pretty good and im starting to work on the server again. i will also work on the server during my work week, 6 hours after work each work day to make it up to you guys.

sorry i have been inactive for a couple of weeks. few things going on and was unable to work on the server. however i am going to start working on the server again today, the plan is to fill the main area with monsters. also going to be adding deadly edges, so if you fall off the side of a cliff your dead. Also note that all monsters are able to push you. and they can push you off the cliff, resulting in death, so be careful.

Back