• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

told ya over Skype but ill mention it here too:

A command that can give information about your true stats.
Some of you may know, but when you have enchantments that boost your skills over the limit, it cycles back to 1 so its hard to tell what your true skill level is. Also with Hp/Mp because when you have enough boosts, those stats also cycle back to 1.

told ya over Skype but ill mention it here too:

A command that can give information about your true stats.
Some of you may know, but when you have enchantments that boost your skills over the limit, it cycles back to 1 so its hard to tell what your true skill level is. Also with Hp/Mp because when you have enough boosts, those stats also cycle back to 1.
Just a simple like !skillsinfo or !mphp would be fine to see the base.
Should be easy. I can probably make the script in a few minutes when I have time.

!stats or /stats
!skills or /skills
!fullstats or /fullstats
(Will be updated into the server after a bit of 'eye candy' has been fixed when the text displays.

Also, i am Planning on making a new client that does not have the candy bot helper. What is everyone's opinion on this change?

Dude it is really hard to start, all the monsters (even the low level ones) have too much hp and too much defense so its almost impossible to start as some vocations such as battle mage and shit

also u had more players without the tutorial ( i admit that its such a great story but unfortunely people these days dont care about that shit) so i recommend you making things way more simple your entire server is already not simple

also u had more players without the tutorial ( i admit that its such a great story but unfortunely people these days dont care about that shit) so i recommend you making things way more simple your entire server is already not simple

Or simply make them choose if they want to do the tutorial or not.

you must be talking about the server from a previous time, atm the server is a war server for now while i work on updates so its pure PVP atm.

Also as for how complicated it is, the server is undergoing a lot of changes and a lot of the functions will become a lot more simplified.

Or simply make them choose if they want to do the tutorial or not.

As for this, Instead of a trait up tutorial, there will be a section in your quest log with all the tutorials in the game, so you may brows them when ever you wish.

Also a side note: I have knowtaced no one has been logging in lately and its making it very difficult to test for balance between the vocations So~ I am currently creating the Hybrid vocation system right now. It should be released some time today.

link did you already finish vocations spells?

i have not, i only have a few more to go though.

As for the new hybrid vocations.
- There used to be 62 Different vocations
- After the Hybrid vocations update there is now 192 Vocations.

Alright, the hybrid vocations have now been integrated into the server. I only have to make the Promotion Npc for you guys to become them now.

link my pc dont have graphic card and i have w10 and the client see like shit can you do the client compatible with w10

link my pc dont have graphic card and i have w10 and the client see like shit can you do the client compatible with w10
Without a graphics card, I'm pretty sure directx doesn't display properly. Try running the OpenGL client provided, and see if that makes a difference.

xnQJBFl.png

Last edited:
dude, just go back where you once were, the server was great people were playing, right after you started trying to balance vocations you lost control and fucked it all up

dude, just go back where you once were, the server was great people were playing, right after you started trying to balance vocations you lost control and fucked it all up
It may seem chaotic, but I believe the rework his doing also has optimized the scripts, so in future if something is out of control or unbalanced it will take only minutes to fix.

Mostly reworking means to optimize the outline for broader use.

Could try the regular client and ip changer, I did that when I burnt out my video card. (Played with 10 fps woot) heh.

Back