• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Could try the regular client and ip changer, I did that when I burnt out my video card. (Played with 10 fps woot) heh.
When the release comes there are going to be new sprites and scripts in our client.. so regular clients won't work. :confused:

the client runs on Open GL, and there is another client called otclient_dx9 Which uses Dx9 If your computer cannot run ether of these, i suggest you update your fossilized computer... Most games use Dx11, and if you cant even use Dx9 that is saying something...

the client runs on Open GL, and there is another client called otclient_dx9 Which uses Dx9 If your computer cannot run ether of these, i suggest you update your fossilized computer... Most games use Dx11, and if you cant even use Dx9 that is saying something...
actually its a fossil computer but when i have win xp win vista and win 7 i can run the client now with w10 i cant

actually its a fossil computer but when i have win xp win vista and win 7 i can run the client now with w10 i cant

question is why update to something that new? like All the windows versions before it. when it is new, it has too many flaws to even be worth using. I bet windows 10 cant run Most games by default, let alone the client.

Didn't windows 10 come out like very recently?
Tuesday night at midnight ET, Microsoft will release the first full release of Windows 10, the biggest sea change in PC software in nearly three years.

crap, xikini found a bug in the vocs.xml and found that i messed up 2 numbers which made All the new hybrid vocs all broken, so i am going to have to start from scratch....

crap, xikini found a bug in the vocs.xml and found that i messed up 2 numbers which made All the new hybrid vocs all broken, so i am going to have to start from scratch....
What do you even change?
Spells?
Vocation items?

What do you even change?
Spells?
Vocation items?
As far as I know he messed up the vocations.xml
He has to re-do the weapons.xml and the spells.xml
Maybe movements.xml for vocations specific armor/weapons? Not entirely sure.

As far as I know he messed up the vocations.xml
He has to re-do the weapons.xml and the spells.xml
Maybe movements.xml for vocations specific armor/weapons? Not entirely sure.

this is as accurate as it gets

okay back home from work, only need to do like.. 3 more quick things and the hybrid vocs will be completed for you guys to test out and enjoy. it costs 500,000 gold to hybrid, but you may switch between hybrids at any time for that cost

ei @Werewolf i need help with tutorial :(
how can i go to main land?
It's currently a war server while being updated. You will not be able to go to main at this time.
However you can test out the vocations and their spells at high levels, with armor and such.

Alright, Hybrid vocations are now Officially released! You guys may test them as you see fit, Enjoy!

Last edited:
cmon guys, test out the hybrid vocations. Been a long time comming.

Kinda hard to test them on a map/serv with nothing to do except hit eachother. Doesn't keep players on for a while

Kinda hard to test them on a map/serv with nothing to do except hit eachother. Doesn't keep players on for a while

for now its just hitting eachother, Because i need to make sure PVP is fully balanced before i release the server, If no one tests the pvp balance it will take Much longer to release the server because im not going to release a server with unbalanced pvp. there is alot to do because there is now alot of vocations to balance. I need testers. please.

Back