• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Cancel day light on tiles to make a dark zone

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm working in a new zone on my map and I was wondering if was possible make something like a "Dark Land".
The effect would be like this:
Cancel the "day light" on an X tile (item id).
The server have a day-night cycle right?
Well in this tiles the light on them always should be black or red, or the color that you want.
I dont know if this is possible, I use tfs 1.2 and OT Client
I tried to change the light color to black of the tile in object builder but it doesn't work
Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

You can try to use floors +8 to +15 on rme, if you need to have dungeons and roofs, may you can use the floor +12, and then start to create your map, once you start to create yout land, the city will be entire be in dark, because it was created underground, and there is no daylight. aaa.png

Thanks for your answer @lokolokio, its a good trick but I really need to do this on the ground 7 and above :p
Anybody else know if is possible?

BUMP! I was thinking maybe with some module in ot client?
Like X to X coordinate make a "night" light area
Somebody knows if it is possible?

can't you make terrain on floors above? I mean if you need floor 7 to be dark, add terrain and walls on floor 3-4 ?

Back