• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant login to world

superoy

Reaction score
Hey,
Today i've got a problem, recently i changed to cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V2.
I copied my Data, Config.lua & mysql.sql. It has several ItemID Bugs with loading the server, but that doesnt have anything to do with this.
I just can login with my Account Name & Number, so i can see all of my characters. If i choose one;

Cannot connect to game server.

Error: Invalid server adress. (10049)

But, if i try to login with my Account Manager ill just spawn in Carlin.
Does anybody got a solve for this one?

In servers.xml:
Code:
<servers>
	<server id="0" name="[COLOR="#00FF00"]MyOT[/COLOR]" versionMin="[COLOR="#00FF00"]860[/COLOR]" versionMax="[COLOR="#00FF00"]860[/COLOR]" address="[COLOR="#DAA520"][I]Global IP(numbers, not letters)*[/I][/COLOR]" port="[COLOR="#0000CD"]7172[/COLOR]"/>
</servers>
And in config.lua you have either your global ip with numbers or you could use the special one you may have from no-ip with letters ;)

* for example; 84.252.227.242
860 = your version of the server
MyOT = name of your server (kinda obvious)

7172 = don't change this, it should be set to 7172

Oh my god!
That just worked! Thanks really much!
Perhaps you guys know howto fix monsters without any hp which are stuck (dont drop like corpses)

@freaked1 Rep ++ Ofcourse!

Back