• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Catalysium - Custom Server

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

we had a open-beta for little a month ago and everything went well. Alot of suggestions, bugs and feedback was handled through out the beta. Alot of people were excited about the server and really enjoyed themself: Server Information

qHJCDON.png

We got basic systems for monsters:

Code:
Nickname system
Order system
Monsterdex system
Passive/Aggressive system
Potions/Revive system
Max 6 orbs system
Automatic onLoot System (by just click once on the corpse)
Evolution System
Catch System
Monster with level system
Fishing system!
Abilities (light, cut, rock smash, dig, flash, teleport, control mind)
Over 160 unique attacks!
Duel System!
Mount system!
Wild NPC's and duel NPC's

Alot of old systems has been improved since the beta and also after the beta i added new system.

I've added new system for the player monster.
2qEMfqQ.png
Depending on the fighting mode you select. Your monster either deal more damage or defending itself cause receive less damage and dealing less damage to the target. (Only applies to melee attack)

So now we would like suggestions for more awesome systems for the server!

Last edited:
I have one suggestion. Turn it on so I can play. :D

I have one suggestion. Turn it on so I can play. :D
We alrdy had our beta. Now we want to expand the server with cool features. I suck on comning up with ideas. So i hope for suggestions from the community

We alrdy had our beta. Now we want to expand the server with cool features. I suck on comning up with ideas. So i hope for suggestions from the community

Things I always love about custom servers:
Custom Items and Monsters
Edited loot for monsters.
Upgradeable EQ
World of Therrans skill system!!!

I enjoyed back in the day a 7.6 ots that really made every EQ-item important:
You started with a knife which was just as good as a spike sword and I remember at level 30 running around with a studded club which was as strong as the fire sword. I dont know but it was interesting to hunt cause you never know which item you would loot and every item was kinda important so that there was no trash :) Since level 500 became kinda normal nowadays I think that the items should be adjusted to still match higher levels.

Things I dislike:
Too many new skills like crafting etc. It just makes everything more confusing if there is too much new stuff. On the other hand, making EQ upgradeable is nice.

Bump for this!
I'm mostly curious about new mapping pieces and how's map extending going on. I can't wait to do some cool quests here. ;]

Things I always love about custom servers:
Custom Items and Monsters
Edited loot for monsters.
Upgradeable EQ
World of Therrans skill system!!!

I enjoyed back in the day a 7.6 ots that really made every EQ-item important:
You started with a knife which was just as good as a spike sword and I remember at level 30 running around with a studded club which was as strong as the fire sword. I dont know but it was interesting to hunt cause you never know which item you would loot and every item was kinda important so that there was no trash :) Since level 500 became kinda normal nowadays I think that the items should be adjusted to still match higher levels.

Things I dislike:
Too many new skills like crafting etc. It just makes everything more confusing if there is too much new stuff. On the other hand, making EQ upgradeable is nice.
I think you miss understod the concept about the server
Bump for this!
I'm mostly curious about new mapping pieces and how's map extending going on. I can't wait to do some cool quests here. ;]
Cheers mate, im always open for suggestions

breed system and equipment for monsters or custom bonus from yours idk

It is like Pokemons in Tibia version? Cool :D

My suggestions:
- items for monsters
- monsters fusion system - two monsters can be merged into one super monster xD
- building your own farm for your pets/monsters - you have to buy a area on map for example 15x15 sqm and you can add walls, etc.
- color change for monsters, addons for monsters etc.

When it will be online?

Trainerpoints
Each trainerlevel grants the trainer with a point which can be invested in numerous skills.

Examples:
- Catch rate
- Increase overal monster defense.
- Increase overal monster offense.
- Move speed.
- Loot rate
- Crit chance

Trainerpoints
Each trainerlevel grants the trainer with a point which can be invested in numerous skills.

Examples:
- Catch rate
- Move speed.
- Loot rate
- Crit chance

- items for monsters

I support this both ideas +1

breed system and equipment for monsters or custom bonus from yours idk
You need to write more info about your suggestion

My suggestions:
- items for monsters
- building your own farm for your pets/monsters - you have to buy a area on map for example 15x15 sqm and you can add walls, etc.
- color change for monsters, addons for monsters etc.

When it will be online?
I like the monster fusion idea, we already been starting to talk about it and found a handful of monster which can be "merged" together. But can you elaborate how it shoud work. Should they fuse the monster with a fusion machine and then there is a timelimit on how long they are fused together and etc...
Trainerpoints

Examples:
- Catch rate
- Move speed.
- Loot rate
- Crit chance

I agree that we need bring the tamer more into the gameplay.

I really enjoyed the game while i played it.

Ill list some stuff i taught hope you like at least some of it! :D

Create a new skill catching. the more you try to catch monsters the better you get at it so it drains money from the players. Add some soft cap where it get reaaaally hard past some skill level. Hard cap sucks.
Even if you lower the chances of getting monsters with 0 skill than it currently is and the bonus is totaly not worth it. It gives some reason for you to waste your money into catching monsters.

I think good suggestions would be like someone said up in this thread items for monsters that would be amazing. Plus any monster customization such as talents, or attribute points.

Changing monsters skills(like tms for pokemon) drop only pleaseeeee.

Item/money sinks like stones used in pokemon ots to make them stronger. Maybe use the same aspect for monster items where you upgrade the item using copies of the same item with a chance of making them break.

Using money to get some time limited buffs like 10% increase drop rate or exp for an hour or whatever something that makes you want to go back to town every one in a while and waste your money to keep inflation down.

Monster fusions(uknown results so we have to explore). I played a game where you would get fusion level every fusion you did and it made the monsters have more attributes the price was it would go back to level 1, also you could only fuse max lvl monsters so you end up having to sacrifice 2 max lvl to get one lvl 1. A very small bonus but still something you can work on to make them stronger and unlock some different fusions after fusion level x.

Random factor in hunting like spawning some shiny/elite stronger version of the monster even if you cant catch them its nice to fight a stronger monster. Maybe making them spawn as packs every one in a while could do the same without the stronger version instead of respawning 1 it spawn like 3 or 5. Linear hunting kinda makes you want to sleep its always the same unless you fuck up.

Survival minigame and boss raiding would be cool for party play and guilds.

Id like to see some feature regarding replayability even tho i can't think of any. I don't enjoy when games rely solely on pvp for that i think its lame and i personally don't engage in pvp like i used to when i was younger.

Last edited:
Bump for more suggestions

Back