• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Champions League (FC Barcelona won)

Chris

Inactive
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there!
I was just watching the game between Liverpool and Chelsea and was wondering how you guys feel the quarterfinals (for now) will end like? Which 4 teams will go on to the semi? What is your favourite team? etc etc.

Here's the current standings, after the first leg of the quarterfinals!

Quarterfinals
First Leg:

• Manchester United 2 - 2 Porto
  • Villarreal 1 - 1 Arsenal
  • Barcelona 4 - 0 Bayern Munchen
  • Liverpool 1 - 3 Chelsea
Second Leg:

• Porto 0 - 1 Manchester United
  • Arsenal 3 - 0 Villarreal
  • Bayern Munchen 1 - 1 Barcelona
  • Chelsea 4 - 4 Liverpool
Semifinals
First Leg:

• Manchester United 1 - 0 Arsenal
  • Barcelona 0 - 0 Chelsea
Second Leg:

• Arsenal 1 - 3 Manchester United
  • Chelsea 1 - 1 Barcelona
The Final

• Barcelona 2 - 0 Manchester United

Last edited:
silent... eat my shorts.

Chelsea pwnt

Chelsea are shit, don't talk about English teams if you aint english. It's all about the hooligans ;)
I'm a yid myself, my dad was in the White heart yids, in the 90's (spurs football firm) and i used to play for the academy team until they done drug tests.

Last edited:
Chelsea are shit, don't talk about English teams if you aint english. It's all about the hooligans ;)
I'm a yid myself, my dad was in the White heart yids, in the 90's (spurs football firm) and i used to play for the academy team until they done drug tests.

please kill yourself.

Guys, keep it about the league, shall we?

FC Barcelona untill I die.

They was PLAYING out Bayern, and they will win against Chelsea in the semi-final.

I guess Liverpool wont win with 3 goals.

Chelsea and Barcelona advanced to the semifinals.

Fuck chelsea fucking bought retarded team without that fkin millionair they would be in the fkin 5th division

Fuck chelsea fucking bought retarded team without that fkin millionair they would be in the fkin 5th division
l a m p a r d < 3 leftbar ..... rightbar ..... goal !! unf*cking believable <3

Last edited:
Back