• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

changing acc maker website address?

p41nwithoutlove

Reaction score
ok i want to know 2 things

1. is there a way to make it so ppl go straight to the acc maker instead of the page where u either click a thumbs thing or the site? if so please tell me how

2. i want to change the name of the address right now its 67.171.227.26/ots.4za.pl i want to change the ots.4za.pl part to something easy to remember like home or something else but when i do that the site wont load it will load the side bars like login community and all that stuff but wont load the actual content.
how do i fix?

any help will be appreciated and rep++ for helpful comments

Question 1:
Yes. Just go to the account creation website and copy the address bar text. This is the link to go straight to the account site.

Question 2:
Yes. In xampp, change the folder "Htdocs" to something else, and rename "ots.4za.pl" folder to "Htdocs". This should enable you to just go to the website by using your ip.

You can also get a dynamic ip meaning you can get an ip like server.no-ip.org or server.servegame.com at No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IP

Hope I have helped you. Adding my reputation would be great!

Back