• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Character Lookup

Elvang

Reaction score
This program looks up a players character and displays information without the need of going to a website.

It includes this information:
  • Name
  • Sex
  • Professions
  • Level
  • World
  • Residence
  • Guild
  • Account Status

I would like to point out that this program is not yet complete, it has numerous errors, but if it is used correctly it works.
That is, spell the name correctly, and don't use illegal characters such as numbers or !@#$%^&*() etc. Names with - are allowed, such as Elvang-Sattan.

2869-1-cl.png

2870-2-cl.png

Any constructive feedback will be appreciated, but if your just here to point and laugh you may leave.

Download v1.0

Approved.

.rar scan HERE

.exe scan HERE

Also checked for common keylogger API calls, didn't find any, seem to be safe.

This is better, makes even easy the way to lookup for a player :D You should made to allow the death list reading :D, i believe that maybe some enums ....

I will change where the hosted file is located when I get home, I realize now that the current one is a peice.

PS: Class is over in an hour and a half.

On a side note, I have added another feature allowing you to look up guilds and to see who is in them, I will be uploading the new version very soon.

Can't edit posts in this section, thread moved to
Here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back