• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Character problem

santrey

Reaction score
Hi, when creating character everything works perfect but when it dies all pos gets to 0 so it says wrong temple position when trying to reconnect. And also when they die they doesn't lose anything, can anyone please help me? :(

Hi, when creating character everything works perfect but when it dies all pos gets to 0 so it says wrong temple position when trying to reconnect. And also when they die they doesn't lose anything, can anyone please help me? :(

You have to set town id to a certain value.

TownID = 1 in the database, that's most likely the town id.

Just change it in the config/config.lua/php if you are using acc site, acc manager you gotta do it in config.lua in the server directory.

/Limannen

You have to set town id to a certain value.

TownID = 1 in the database, that's most likely the town id.

Just change it in the config/config.lua/php if you are using acc site, acc manager you gotta do it in config.lua in the server directory.

/Limannen

I use real map and I'm using thais as the main city.
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32369
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32241
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 5

I also use acc site. The pos above is the pos I have on the databse too on all characters!

I use real map and I'm using thais as the main city.
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32369
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32241
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 5

I also use acc site. The pos above is the pos I have on the databse too on all characters!

Use this instead:
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 0
newPlayerTownId = 5

IN:
- database
- config.lua (server)
- config.php (the site)

Then it must work, otherwise you gotta take a look so you have the right database for the right server.

/Limannen

I still get the "wrong temple position". But I didn't change anything in config (site) because I couldn't find something there.

When I change back the pos oon the character it works and then he never get wrong temple position, but it will be hard if I must do it on every single player!

Back