• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crip Killa

♪Chasm Dev♪
Reaction score
Welcome to Chasm!
jiIfgTN.png

e2mx93.png

latest
Closed beta starts November 11th,2013 at 1:00 P.M. EST
latest

latest
Closed beta starts June 24th,2018 at 7:40 P.M. EST
latest

latest
Client:

Custom Client (Custom sprites, old outfits, and new features)

latest
Map:

Map is based on standard KingKomics map for TFS. Map size is around 20 MBs + (original one, was around 3 MB. We are constantly developing the map so it is always growing.), so there are a lot of new, custom places to discover. Thanks to Neon, Poof,and DUP team for some map peaces which I used.

latest
Server Type: Low Rated Pvp-Rpg

White skull after unjustified kill, stays 10 minutes. 3 kills gives you a red skull and 6 will lead to a ban, Also you gain exp from killing people. Pz lock is 30 seconds, also it takes 24 hours in decrease frag count.

PQMIFd.png

latest
Exp rate:

10x-3x (staged).

latest
Skills:

8x

latest
Magic:

1x (it’s enough!)

latest
Loot system and rates are fully custom.

latest
House rent period:

Daily

latest
House price as rent:

Yes

Death penalty is smaller then standard.

latest

Now, some features:

- There are such skills as:

• fist mastery: (fist fighting)
  • melee mastery: (used by all melee weapons like swords,axes and clubs)
  • pvp mastery: (yes, it is skill(!), you will gain this skill in pvp fights, basically for statistic but also for some quests)
  • divinity: (used for the pray ability, which allows you to pray to your gods to gain power(Spellwords: pray)
  • distance mastery: (all distance weapons)
  • shielding mastery: (all shields)
  • fishing: (we have advance fishing, with abilities, it is possible to find many different types of fish in the water)
Abilities:
Is something like gaining ability skills with some levels. Each level gives you more power, just some of them:

• 1.Initial\Advanced\Expert healing potions mastery(It gives you +10, 20, 30% to healing potions power)
  • 2.Initial\Advanced\Expert mana potions mastery(It gives you +10, 20, 30% to your mana potions power)
  • 3.Initial\Advanced\Expert fishing mastery(ability to fish different types of fish)
  • 4.Initial\Advanced\Expert trainer summoner(ability to summon different trainers)
  • 5.Pray ability(with this ability you will be able to pray to your gods for more power(divinity skill is used while you pray
Other Features:
-4 standard vocations: Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Warrior.

-8 promoted vocations: Wizard, Zealot, Saint, Shaman, Assassin, Ranger, Destroyer and Crusader.

-Old Outfits from 7.6(and 7.4 sprites) are obtainable in-game.Also there are some custom outfits. As well of a variety of other custom sprites

- All items have their own custom attributes(protection against elements, speed, skill\attack bonus, bonus to critical hits, ect...)

- Abilities are unique skills, when you for example on a quest, or making something to take ability, it's a random chance that you will get this ability....so, all characters will be unique, with random abilities and powers.

- All distance weapons and wands for mages and acolytes are custom. There will be no difference between rods and wands, but there will always be new weapons for mages and acolytes till level 100+! Same as with distance!

- A lot of custom items and weapons!

- Fully customized loot system and monsters, All monsters have a level, as well as equipment (For example, A Dark Lord [L 60] - is a level 60 monster, so he drops items, which are for level 60: Crown Armor, Medusa Shield ect.) (THERE ARE NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR ITEMS, it's imaginative level). Items from alike level groups, have similar prices, and have alike drop chances (For example, for level 60 items, it's 1% of drop chance).

- There are possibility to enchant your melee, distant weapons, and wands with special crystals, which are droppable from monsters(Monsters drop only small pieces of crystals, which need to merge to more powerful ones). Items which are enchanted to +10, becomes an artifacts, and got new powers. There are other types of crystals, like Crystal of Faith, which works like amulet of life (so you don’t lose anything on death), you just need to take this crystal with yourself in backpack.

-There are recipes droppable from monsters, with those recipes you can make new types of potions from mushrooms(which you can cut with “fungus knife”).

- We have got a lot of quests, events and surprising features, just try!
- We are updating server often and we have got a lot of new ideas which will be introduced soon.

And a lot more... on CHASM server!

latest

latest
latest

latest

Last edited:
latest
Lore

In the Age of Ancients the world of Chasm was unformed, shrouded by darkness and fog. A land of grey crags, arching trees, and everlasting night. From the darkness an evil had spawned made purely of darkness & fear but as soon as these dark spawns had formed, there came light, and with light came hope, and with hope came life. The life that emerged from this hope was humanity.

The light also gave way to heat and cold, life and death, and of course... Light and Dark battling to overtake each other. From the newly formed light, humanity came and found the pure essence of the God's within the light. The God's soon revealed themselves to humanity Doius, the God of the Dead; The Witch Goddess Limera and her coven of Chaos; Adon, the God of all forms of light and the heavens, with his faithful knights; And Sutar the God of humanity.

With the Strength of God's, combined they challenged the spawns of darkness. Adon's mighty bolts of light peeled apart the darkness. The witch Goddes Limera and her coven cast powerful spells and great enchantments. Doius unleashed a plague of death and disease. With the combined powers the God's defeated the spawns of darkness banishing them beneath the land of Chasm. Thus began the Age of Light...

Humanity thanked the God's and soon paid homage and worship to them. The God's after the war with the darkness soon subjugated humanity and demanded temples be built to worship them, festivals held year round to honor them, and sacrifices made to appease them and strength them. At first the God's lived amongst humanity in the land of Chasm in great kingdoms and where worshiped daily the entire land was at peace. The God's soon began to see humanity as nothing more then mere servants to them and witnessed how easily death could take them. The God's soon after coming to this conclusion decided they should no longer live amongst humanity they decided they should build there new kingdom in the heavens far away from humanity and even further from where they banished the darkness in the age of the ancients deep beneath Chasm. Once the God's departed Chasm and established a new kingdom in the heavens they saw how quickly humanity changed with there departure, humanity was soon under the influence of the banished darkness which was able to spread some of its power once the God's departed, despite being banished beneath Chasm, the land of Chasm once peaceful was ravaged with war,corruption,lies, & murder. Witnessing this Sutar the God of humanity pleaded that Adon the God of all forms of light and the heavens to save humanity he refused and forbid any interference from any of the other God's. Sutar defied him and used all his power and was able to free humanity from the corruptive power of the darkness and give humanity one of its most precious gifts...free will. Enraged Adon banished Sutar from the heavens and attempted to take away humanities free will, he could not so Adon did the unthinkable he took the very essence of darkness and and spread its influence among humanity thus humanity now had two gifts from the God's one light the other dark. The other God's after witnessing what Adon did broke into factions and battled against each other. These battles began in the heavens, but soon these battles came to the land of Chasm.

Soon some of the greatest cities such as Avadon, Acropolis, and Nursery became sites of these battles. One of the greatest of these battles accorded in Nursery the battle raged on for days dividing the great city into three separate islands who are now ruled by three different kings claiming the divided lands of Nursery as there own.

Humanity is seeking the return of Sutar the God of humanity who was banished from the heavens and soon after vanished so long ago. Scholars and the clergy have sought clues pointing to where Sutar might have gone and why he left, they believe he is the only one who can unite the God's once again who are still divided and battle each other. With time the darkness has grown in strength and whispers in the distant lands claim it has returned and is growing in power and is said to be heading towards the land of Chasm. Humanity is preparing for the oncoming darkness seeking a Hero to rise amongst them.

But soon, the light will fade and only Dark will remain. Even now, the light seems to fade, and soon humanity will see not light, but only endless nights ahead.

Last edited:
so what offer we can do?
like test beta and give ideas about it?
if this I will register :D
I like the idea :)

Name: Condor (ingame)
Something about you: I'm a student graphical arts and i've played Tibia for over 7 years.
Why should we choose you: As said, i've got some experience with Tibia but also with OT's, been a mapper for severals OT's the last few years. So when you would choose me for BETA, i could give you my opinions about the map, the lay-out, but ofcourse also about everything else :)
Have you played Chasm before: No i haven't, but i don't think this is a real issue, since this means i can start with a blank page. The most honest opinions come from people who have no preconceptions i guess.

I cba making a whole form, but if you need an extra tester - lemme know. I've played the first chasm a long time ago.

Name:Hehemidu(ingame)
Something about you:I'm a biology major going to the university, been playing tibia like forever. I'm always supporting and encouraging people to make epic costum ots because for me thats what Open tibia is all about, I've never really made an actual ot myself: did some small test with mapping and did some storywriting for some ots but I'm a player for life (enjoy playing the most ^^).
Why should we choose you:I've been playing costum ots for a few years now. I would like to help out wherever I can by testing most of the content whenever I have the time, sadly enough my time is not endless so if you find 10 people who can be active and testing 10/24 you should pick them over me because I just dont have the time to be online that much every day.
Have you played Chasm before:No sadly enough I didnt but i heard so many good things , that I have to try it: if its not in closed beta it will be in open beta.

Good luck and i look forward playing this :)
also if rep still excisted: +1 for remaking an epic costum ot ^^

Kind regards,
Hehemidu

Name: Phenominas (ingame)
Something about you: Elite programmer that has been in the OT community for about 9~ years now. I will definitely help you figure bugs out and improve the overall experience.
Why should we choose you: My time is not endless either, but I would be glad to help. Not to mention share my knowledge to
Have you played Chasm before: No, but I am familiar with the systems. I'd be glad to contribute and participate.

Name: Forum Adposatnr ingame Harakiri
Something about you: Only player.. but with big experience ~10 years in tibia
Why should we choose you: Because i have a lot of time now to play and test server report bug etc
Have you played Chams before: nop but i like to play rpg servers so i know how to balance PvP and EXP ;-)

Name: Alan( In game and real life)
Something about you: I'm a nice person and like to help players. I can speak both English and Russian. I am able to criticize.
Why should we choose you: Chasm was my most favorite server by fare, but it is quite old. Sure Chasm was an awesome server back in the day but there is much more to be done with all new new stuff that's came out since then. I only play very custom servers and have an unlimited amount of ideas that I've seen and gathered from servers over the year. I only want to test if you decide to change a lot, there needs to be a ton of work done to it before it's ready.
Have you played Chasm before: Yes, I've played the Chasm(s) and every single server Fare has made.

can't seem to connect, is it just with 1/1? could be i'm having trouble because i'm from europe and server is hosted in USA

Also is the server online all the time or only at some hours?

can't seem to connect, is it just with 1/1? could be i'm having trouble because i'm from europe and server is hosted in USA

During the beta you're supposed use a 1/1 acc maker, and the server is not online 24/7, it also goes up/down a lot lately because of work with a critical bug.

Login with 1/1 and say account the beta is not 24/7 like mentioned by ballnazor

During the beta you're supposed use a 1/1 acc maker, and the server is not online 24/7, it also goes up/down a lot lately because of work with a critical bug.

The bug has been fixed and if it goes down and or up sometimes its because I am testing fixes for the bugs.

Id like to get in on this if i could. We go way back lmfao

Great news I am back to working on Chasm again I had to stop do to some personal stuff and lack of time because of it. I have a little bit of free time now and will continue with my team to keep developing Chasm the closed beta will be back up soon no ETA yet but as soon as it is up I will let everyone know and those who participated in the closed beta are welcome to come back again. Hope to see everyone in the beta!

Back