• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
ME ME ME!! I would love to test this server out soooo badly. I want in plx0rs. xD

Amazing project. Glad I found it wandering here and there on OtLand. Let's bump it. How is it going?

He needs beta testers again, and I don't think he has very many as of right now so if anyone is interested I urge you to shoot him a message

Greetings everyone,

I know it's been a while since I have last given out on update on this project, many different obstacles have gotten in the way of the planned time frame I had in mind for the release of this project. Nevertheless, I have great news for those who might still be interested in the project. Chasm is ready for its second closed beta! Since the first beta a few years ago I managed to squash over 200+ bugs and add many new features to Chasm some requested, others that I thought the community might enjoy. This beta round hopefully there are no more bugs, and it will be about balancing the server. Since I don't have a team for this project things as you can see move a bit slow unfortunately, but lucky I had the help of some awesome people whenever I ran into an issue such as @HalfAway , @Xikini , @Colandus , @Floris, @Fenrisus to name just a few, so a big thank you to them. This time around for the second beta I am currently looking to get 20 people. So if your interested in applying please just post the following in this thread. I look forward to seeing your applications and hope you enjoy Chasm!

Name:
Why you should be chosen:
Have you played Chasm Before:​

Last edited:
Name: Drew
Something about you: Mhe just i love custom long term rpg servers.
Why you should be chosen: it look so interesting
Have you played Chasm Before: no

damn,finally some news :D
Im up for beta

Name:Jev
Something about you:playing tibia for 6 years,have experience in beta's
Why you should be chosen:bcuz ^
Have you played Chasm Before:yes i did,and i loved it <3

damn,finally some news :D
Im up for beta

Name:Jev
Something about you:playing tibia for 6 years,have experience in beta's
Why you should be chosen:bcuz ^
Have you played Chasm Before:yes i did,and i loved it <3
Haha :p welcome to the second beta

Im in if you are still looking.
Name: George
Something about you: Mapped for a few years around 2005-6? Been playing Tibia (obviously, on and off) for around 14 years or something
Why you should be chosen: I won't lie and say I'll be playing 24/7, I've a job and shit to do, but I would love to have some fun with a custom OT and help in its development.
Played Chasm: I do belive I had it installed, cant remember when lol, but yeah.

Name: Aslak
Something about you:Been playing Tibia (obviously, on and off) for around 14 years or something
Why you should: because i want have some fun with a custom OT
Played Chasm: I do belive I had it installed, cant remember when lol, but yeah

Back