• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
sick sick, gimme da beta boy

http://opentibia.net/topic/129107-chasm-screenshots/
good old times, too bad all of my screenshots are gone :(

1zm2zyg.jpg

chasm_tibiash.jpg

elo.jpg

nfioow.jpg

2ai289u.jpg

2u5xqth.jpg

fpaveb.jpg

2mdm73l.jpg

x21n34.jpg

b8k6qs.jpg

dm7bs6.jpg

idyemc.jpg8

Chasm.jpg

2iw6h42.png

2n081t2.jpg

2vjrcix.png

1zgjz4.jpg

2mwxjli.jpg
Nice puzzel :D
So gona rip that off xD

Been a while since I played Chasm, would love a spot if there's one free. If not I'll be back at the launch :^)

maybe it shouldnt be named reborn if its not gonna be a reborn server/highexp server

Thanks everyone the first ten spots have been filled and the first ten people have been messaged. If everything goes according to plan more spots will open and I will message those who asked to join the beta after the first ten that signed up. I would like to say thank you to those who requested to be part of the beta thank you.

Thanks everyone the first ten spots have been filled and the first ten people have been messaged. If everything goes according to plan more spots will open and I will message those who asked to join the beta after the first ten that signed up. I would like to say thank you to those who requested to be part of the beta thank you.

Did I got to beta?
If not, goodluck to rest of beta testers :)

Chasm has alway been good ot I cant wait till beta over and they wrap it up to release

Back