• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Man, Chasm was great when it was online like 6 years ago and I loved it but it's just not going to be up to the current standards unless you put a massive amount of work into it. Good luck to you but I'd be really surprised if you could make it work.

Man, Chasm was great when it was online like 6 years ago and I loved it but it's just not going to be up to the current standards unless you put a massive amount of work into it. Good luck to you but I'd be really surprised if you could make it work.

Thanks!

is this thread still alive?

Chasm is perfect project,i played it when i was been like 13 years old :) it was been intersting and exciting to play
I played all Fare's projects,so if there will be new beta test,i would like to join :)

is this thread still alive?

Chasm is perfect project,i played it when i was been like 13 years old :) it was been intersting and exciting to play
I played all Fare's projects,so if there will be new beta test,i would like to join :)

Yeah it is and there is a new beta coming very soon :)

I'll be there to check it out, loved to play chasm a few years ago and hope I can relive that feeling somewhat in my free time.

Here some screenshots
Come And Explore
E_qMTZG_5.png

Old Giant Spider Hunt
BWH2eN0i0.png

Dare To Enter The Wilderness?
mUUPIOS7_.png

The Troll's Have Become Very Resourceful
KEgLkh8oo.png

When will it go beta? and where would i have to submit an application? i played chasm before i loved it! This is awesome :D

When will it go beta? and where would i have to submit an application? i played chasm before i loved it! This is awesome :D
No set time sorry and once it's announced you can post your application here in the thread

Hello I pleased to announce Chasm is ready to launch into it's second closed beta! Currently ten spots are open they will be first come first serve so if you are interested in joining please post in the thread thank you and hope to see you!

Back