• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Chile][7.4]Infernalia*custom features*Anti-bot*cast system*tasks*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Server starts at this friday 21/10/2016
21 OCTOBER OF 2016 AT 18:00 CEST

Hello Otland

Well.... it has passed already a week and i have worked alot to launch this new version of my last thread and show you that i have added custom content to the retro tibia version 7.4 have added almost more than 32 new items with atributes that add you skills ml or haste whem you wear one these items.These items are obtainable through grizzly adams special task or when some custom boss has appeared ingame. when you wear these new items are thought to the "high levels" players ingame.

This server wants to recopile and rescue the old tibia features from 7.1-7.4 for old tibia players community that like tibia oldschool features as they were in the golden tibia days. But adding the above menthioned ones to make it a little more innovative than just the old tibia 7.4
and i had worked a lot to made anti-bot system work properly. Also we count with cast system incorporated to the server and works very similary to tibiacast. You can stream with a password, can kick or ban players from your channel. The main command is /live (to check all cast commands) and to get can on you must open cast channel and write /live on to turn it off just write /live off.
other features in this server that should be not forgotten are shared exp and war systems for impulse the community to make team hunts or guilds making them bear a part in wihtout even notice.

• Client : custom
  • ports: 7171
  • server type: pvp enforced with skull system

• additional server information
  • THIS IS NOT A PAY TO WIN JUST PLAY FOR FREE

• server pvp enforced rpg so you gain exp from players killing
  • skull system working as open-pvp to avoid abusing
  • travel pk on boat that means no pz on boats
  • lure monsters all over the map, rope them, UH trap etc
  • five blessings + aol you are fully protected
  • no level requeried to use weapons armors etc (excluded wands & rods)
  • spells are based on old spell system you need just have the mana no ml requeried
  • grizzly adams,task, cast system , anti bot system shared and war systems
  • global map with real raids and custom ones raids
  • added customs items that can be obtained in the custom bosses raids
  • all quests are working signs, levers.Added POI and port hope too
  • custom client with mc included to view casts
  • mana/life regain to every vocation is double as usual and a little bit more
  • no runes on shop just need make them as in old tibia
  • runes SD and UH ARE x2 and all others runes are as they must be
  • runes as SD/UH/MW/Paralize/explo and some spells as exevo gran mas vis ask for soul others runes and spells are excluded so no soul.
  • auto change gold system and desert soloable

• Server rates
  • StagesExperience = true
  • Experience rate = 5.0
  • SkillsRate=7.0
  • MagicRate=9.0
  • LootRate=2.5
  • Server stages
  • level=1 maxlevel=7 multiplier=8
  • level=8 maxlevel=29 multiplier=7
  • level=30 maxlevel=49 multiplier=6
  • level=50 maxlevel=74 multiplier=5
  • level=75 maxlevel=94 multiplier=4
  • level=95 maxlevel=119 multiplier=3
  • level=120 maxlevel=149 multiplier=2
  • level=150 maxlevel=199 multiplier=2
  • level=200 maxlevel=299 multiplier=2
  • level=300 multiplier=1
Some pictures below.

7F5zFmX.png

U8xkq7Y.png

GsEe6UQ.png

fMDaYcR.png

4rVNVFn.png

HRRZzCV.png

xLv62Rq.png

1Nsjz34.png

7zpvKQQ.png

K6XCJ6Y.png

Uulzh5j.png

54wPDim.png

some bosses monsters

2k3gbPZ4ATgVG.gif

hope to see you!!

Last edited:
Man tibia 7.4 dont have soul system. Im not quite sure why your even using soul with high rate . People end up just mf'ing sd and they will be force to stop playing cause no soul to make more rune.

Man tibia 7.4 dont have soul system. Im not quite sure why your even using soul with high rate . People end up just mf'ing sd and they will be force to stop playing cause no soul to make more rune.
lol? all 7.4 are mostly based in 7.72 show me a "7.4 " that is not avesta without soul...
dude that why servers have soul and the soul system prevent abuses of ue spamming and others things lol are u blind? xd.
i dont intent to be rude jsut dont knew how to say it better
old tibia spell casting was rulen by mana and no ml so people can make uh at 11 and level 17 or 15 sd
so will be easily ovepopulated of rune makers... i dont want that. thats why soul system is on
if you want more soul is very quite and easy kill some monsters to regain soul as every other "7.4" server ;)
also soul regain is fast mana gain too that u how u avoid people stop playing
dont be so negative
regards

Last edited:
But you say old school(7.4) feeling,soul is not old school feeling.

UE spamming have nothing to do with soul.

I dont think you'll get 100 player so i doubt there will be many "rune maker" . This is not a low rate you have crazy rate where people will get 100+ in 1 day. Forcing them to waste time making rune= they dont lvl = they just pk noob and your server dont grow + player cause everyone gets pk. But do as you want its not like this is a serious thing.

are you sure? becuase i got ue configured to consume 5 soul so have alot to do with soul

bro you say it i said feeling of 7.4 not the exactly copie...
thats why i added new content in 7.4 they didn't count with tasks o shared exp xd so lol
you are talking by talking
also soul was added in 7.6 that still is old
if they got soul they will be forced to level so....

i think i going to change rate
thanks

Last edited:
Cant wait to play Neveropens, heard so much about this server!
wuajaujaua nice joke dude well now it's going to be open this friday you can make your account the website is online so start making your acc :)
hope see you men
also im proud to announce that i've added more boss monsters

Remembers everyone... the website is open so start making your accounts

Last edited:
bump infernalia opens in 10 hours and 46 mins !
begin creating your account guys

Last edited:
are you sure? becuase i got ue configured to consume 5 soul so have alot to do with soul

bro you say it i said feeling of 7.4 not the exactly copie...
thats why i added new content in 7.4 they didn't count with tasks o shared exp xd so lol
you are talking by talking
also soul was added in 7.6 that still is old
if they got soul they will be forced to level so....

i think i going to change rate
thanks
No soul = cannot level. I hope exori vis dont take soul cause then its pretty retarded.

No soul = cannot level. I hope exori vis dont take soul cause then its pretty retarded.
there are alot of spells that dont requeried soul to level

its pretty retarded think that exori vis will ask for soul dont you think so?
i make exevo gran mas vis asking for soul to avoid ue spammer is ovbius
use your head sd /uh/paralize/mw and some others will ask for soul
newbie runes dont will ask for soul example hmm
i've edited the thread for people like you
i hope you can undertand better now how it's works
regards

Last edited:
te tiraste con un server filipin? jaja, te acuerdas cuando haciamos bots de xenobot?
scripts no sera? si mea cuerdo que medio por ahcer scripts un tiempo jugabas conmigo en fortera bro? no recuerdo bien
te ayude x tiemviewer? saludos
si bro lo abri pero fue un fracaso la wea xdd igual sigue open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back