• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cipbia lastest mapping.

Gryffian

ununderstandable
Reaction score
This is from new upcoming update on global tibia, for me mapping is worse than anything.
What do you think?
hellgorge2011.jpg

hellgorge2011.jpg

Last edited:
This is more ammo for the mappers of Otland, maybe Cip does not know how to use it but someone here may know!

I hate this image, it's awfull. My grandma makes better maps.

fuck, stop saying cipbia n sux, if they didn't existed we wouldn't be here at all -.-, and that is an eruption, you didn't saw the entire image and yet want to blame them for their mapping? F_F_S

lavafalls, at last!?

and what's the problem with it? that's how waterfalls look aswell, a bit odd

fuck, stop saying cipbia n sux, if they didn't existed we wouldn't be here at all -.-, and that is an eruption, you didn't saw the entire image and yet want to blame them for their mapping? F_F_S

This

The only problem i have is that they dont fix there bugs. several places in cipbia you can see black. in many places they are missing boarders. They get reported but never fixed. For the most part i like there mapping many OT mappers over spam details.

You know why they don't fix those bugs? BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIFE THREATENING!
Does it give you free 100x golden helmet and 1000x 100 stack CC?

You know why they don't fix those bugs? BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIFE THREATENING!
Does it give you free 100x golden helmet and 1000x 100 stack CC?

Nope, it does NOTTT! Anyway, their mapping was only awesome before they hired the non Tibia feeling like spriters.

Nope, it does NOTTT! Anyway, their mapping was only awesome before they hired the non Tibia feeling like spriters.

Yeah, and if you didn't know, places like Mintwallin, Orc Fort, Shadowthorn, Jakundaf and few more were all made by players.
CipSoft had a mapping contest back then where map submissions had a chance of being implemented into the game.
They should have kept doing this.

They don't suck, we just have to find the best way to use them.

Exactly Neon.

And without CIP we wouldn't be here like others already mentioned.
However, the RPG part of Tibia died long ago and nowadays its only cheating kids who plays, almost.
And... do they care about the map? No. They would be more happy to have TPs and such.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Oh, so this is the final version?

Are you sure?

:eek:

Tibia is killing themselves.. they take too long to act and the database of players have already been screwed up in a way they can't fix without resetting the entire game.

Not only the experience and skills, but imagine all the cash floating around..
I dare to say, there's probably more than 100 000 000 000 000 000 gold coins in Tibia. and 97% of those were gained by automatic programs controlling high leveled characters that was making rl cash by selling these gold to people who felt for buying tibia gold.

And those cash, fuck up the economy a lot, I saw a house bid a few days ago, a war between 2 dudes of level 250+ and 300+.
The top bid grew fast as hell, ended up to become over 87kk before the lvl 250 gave up.

How I know?... I wanted that fucking house, I made a 300k bid on it and the last day, the fuckers came and stole it :(

Anyhow, about ruin Tibia... how is Cipsoft supposed to make MPA being worth something again?
And how are they supposed to reset the price of items, that gone above 50kk just because a lot of botters want them?
I mean, it's like in Softcores, thanks to all the cash floating around, people started to bid sick prices for some rares, etc great shield was worth 1kk, suddenly people would pay easy 50kk for it..

R.I.P the best 2D game I've ever played, that died few years ago :(
2012-12-12, The end of the world as we know it...
because in the world we know, there's a game named Tibia, in next world, there's not :(

Anyhow, about ruin Tibia... how is Cipsoft supposed to make MPA being worth something again?
And how are they supposed to reset the price of items, that gone above 50kk just because a lot of botters want them?
I mean, it's like in Softcores, thanks to all the cash floating around, people started to bid sick prices for some rares, etc great shield was worth 1kk, suddenly people would pay easy 50kk for it..

Even if there wasn't botters that managed to make billions in Tibia, MPA would eventually become a cheap item. You can't expect all of the items to stay the same price throughout the whole game, new items are brought out that are better than MPA and are more expensive so that all these people with billions dont fuck it up even more.

P.S - By the looks of things you don't even play Tibia now, so why does it bother you?

Oh and another thing, I like the new laverfall there.. looks really cool, CipSofts mapping isn't really bad, they just haven't used the sprites in the best ways. People have their own style of mapping, just deal with it because they wont change.

Back