• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

College Football kickoff!

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Who's ready for the greatest season in the history of sports?!
First games start today, through Saturday!

GO BLUE!

Oklahoma is going to win it all this year, I just know it!
<Watches as Landry Jones gets taken out for the entire season>
God damn it now I got to cheer for someone else >.>.

The fact that Oklahoma is preseason ranked #1, I find that a bit strange and a bit overrated, but hell it's a preseason poll, not like anything matters yet.
This year is going to be full of surprises, there is no determined team to win it all and the fact that LSU and Oregon have their first game of the season beating the hell out of eachother, it's going to be a very interesting season.

The fact that Oklahoma is preseason ranked #1, I find that a bit strange and a bit overrated, but hell it's a preseason poll, not like anything matters yet.
This year is going to be full of surprises, there is no determined team to win it all and the fact that LSU and Oregon have their first game of the season beating the hell out of eachother, it's going to be a very interesting season.

I do find it strange that they are ranked #1, but hell the do have a lot of talent on that team. I think it's going to be a mashup once again in college football, and it'll probably come down to an SEC team and a Big 12/PAC 12 team, with the SEC team winning (as it has for the past 5 years).

Wisconsin kickin' ass right now!

Just got back from East Lansing, went to see #17 Michigan State play against Youngstown State.
I'm not a fan of either team, I was invited by a big time Spartan fan to go to the game, but hell, I made the mistake of wearing red. (didn't know Youngstown State's team color is red).

I didn't get much pictures since my phone was dying and forgot my phone in the car throughout the entire time tailgating.
So here are the only 2 pictures I have, the detail isn't so great, hopefully when I get my new phone, it'll be much better.

qmz049.jpg

2yvqp8p.jpg

PS: The attendance count was like 73,000~.

Anyways, I'm a true Michigan fan, I bleed blue. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the opening game today, but I will be going to the first night game in UM history against Notre Dame next week.
So, I am really excited for that!

Back