• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Colt's or Saint's?

Who will win the super bowl?

• Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • New Orlean Saints

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibia Rox

Reaction score
Who will win the superbowl and be the best team in the NFL in the 2009-2010 season?

If you guess right, then I'll give everyone who guessed the right answer some repp!

If you also predict the score of the game, the closest to the right answer will receive some rep as well!

So,
Vote!

THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!

On a serious note, what you are really comparing is the difference between the level of skill in the AFC and NFC. The AFC has many better teams Than the NFC IMO, and the level of competition seems higher in the AFC. In the NFC there are few teams that are really good and many that aren't so good.

When you compare who lost to who, the Colts have lost to better teams like the Jets, while the Saints lost to lower end teams like Tampa Bay (That was a shocker). The colts rested Manning and they lost, the Saints played Brees and they still lost.

When you compare defenses, you can see the big difference. The Saints made it to the Superbowl on their high powered offense putting up huge numbers against teams like the Giants, but have allowed many points to be scored on them. The Colts do not blow out teams by 30+ points, but they win by controlling the pace of the game and allowing fewer points.

Those points just prove why the Colts are the obvious favorites in this game, however I would like to see Drew Brees take the first Superbowl to New Orleans.

Well I believe the Colts are gunna win but I'd like to see the Saints win their first Superbowl. Would be good.

The Colts are likely to win. :thumbup:

Nice to see people voting!

(I loved your feeback Leftwing)

Keep it coming...

Lol, WHO DAT?
Who Dat Nation ftw

Saints

With the injuries of 2 very important players on the Colts, they're gonna struggle.

Lol, WHO DAT?
Who Dat Nation ftw

Saints

With the injuries of 2 very important players on the Colts, they're gonna struggle.

Those two would play through the game if their injury did not affect them enough to make the trainers sideline them. You must also remember they are two guys out of 24 starters. (offense and defense).

I think the saints will have to step up on defense in order to stop the Colts.

10-6 Colts. Saints looked like shit until the second quarter. Surprisingly, Indy can run the ball, considering they are last in NFL for rushing.

17 to 16, Colts.

Colts Lost, Close thread. SHIT!

Congratulations to the Saints! First Superbowl win in franchise history!

The game really changed when the Saints kicked the onside kick at the beginning of the second half, keeping the ball out of Manning's hands over an hour. The Saints put the game away with the 74-yard INT TD.

The game could've been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back