• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Tibia Client

Clary

Reaction score
Can any one till me how to Compile a tibia client(change logo-ip-version)
not a program to make it alone
COMPILING WITH DEV C++

and whats with gooobers client? We can't modife tibia client becouse we didn't have source =\ we can just hex editing ;(

@up test it b4 u talk...

it is *compiled* using dev C++

Last edited:
whats wrong with My ask? I just asked whats there, and you call me a noob...u god

lol sry miss understood thought ur saying that u played it and nothing special so i said ofc. ur noob since anybody who play's goobers server should and must know the client is compiled.

I just download and all what i can say: as i think, it is called resourse hacking ;] idk =]

@up it is i am sure since cip soft never released tibia client source neither going to.

@down no not hex
first.. icon is only changed using compile
second.. there are info that can't be changed only using dev C++
and last, as well the owner said it is compiled by one from the best C++ coder.

Last edited:
I tryed...but it is hardy =\ i dont know dont know xD :>

Last edited:
it is hex and editing already compiled resources. No need to use DevC++. I can prove it to you.

lol I don't believe that they made there own client because goobers is one big noob so that isn't possible :S. But proove that its made by them. And try this program out -> reshack

I will try reshack and about proving that it is made by them I got no prove except that goober said it was compiled by one from the best C++ Coders.
Who? He never said.

You can't compile the client, not without the sources. And it's highly unbelievable that CIP has leaked the sources. You can change all the info inside the tibia client with hex editor, and you can change the icon with reshack. I think Goober's talking bullshit if he tells you that his client is compiled by him.

Back