• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Complain threads

Zoriath

Reaction score
attention_mark.jpg

If the server crashed, you might have lost items and levels. There is nothing you can do about it really, or the SoftCores team must be that polite that if you have proof (like a screenshot or something) you'll get it back. This is probably in many times not the case. But don't go flame, like yeah I want my items back, it has no reason. It isn't really fixable, only making it a bit more stable, but I doubt the SoftCores team didn't do that yet.

So people who have lost their items, I am very sorry for you, but you must understand that you most likely will not get back your items.

Kind regards,
Zoriath

Well I believe I have a cam showing me using my +5 ml spellbook.. Would that do lol?

Just read his post he actually says that you are able to get your items back if you got a SS which are false.
Becuse Ice Meto had post a SS on forum on his "life thread" ;]

I didn't diret my post to him even if it maybe sounded like it.

My post was more or less a question to any gm. I've talked to one ingame now though, so no need to answer it.

Died by plaguesmith in lvl 153 because of laggs..

Zoriath is just a wannabe GM or a GM asslicker that don't know a shit, don't listen to him :]

I'm not a wannabe GM nor a GM asslicker. I just wanted to tell this to prevent the forum for getting overloaded with bullshit, like I posted in the first post. Why wouldn't you listen to me? It's true anyways and you know it, but everyone was too lazy to post it. So I did it for you guys, so show some respect please.

Well I believe I have a cam showing me using my +5 ml spellbook.. Would that do lol?

You can post it here, but I don't think you'll get it back anyways. Better not make new threads if you don't have any proof was my point, but if you have proof, why wouldn't you post? Atleast it's worth trying then... >.< (maybe message tala on msn chat x))

And what if you make a thread about gaining stuff before the crash actually happened?

Then you could mention it by PM'ing one of the owners of SoftCores (like Vanderlay or Talaturen, or whoever), but that doesn't say they will give it back..

Raxor, can you just stop playing and posting?

THanks

Already stop playing, buy my char for 50 k on eternia and i stop posting :]

I'm not a wannabe GM nor a GM asslicker. I just wanted to tell this to prevent the forum for getting overloaded with bullshit, like I posted in the first post. Why wouldn't you listen to me? It's true anyways and you know it, but everyone was too lazy to post it. So I did it for you guys, so show some respect please.
=QUOTE]

HA-HA wannabe GM as i said

Last edited by a moderator:
I have got my own project, why would I want to be GM here if I could have all access in my very own server? Explain that kiddo.
Good thread, just ignore him he doesn't know a shit just a little kid who got nothing to do. Just ignore him, he will automatically shut up as a dog :D

You are wrong ZoOorO!
Raxor is just mad because nobody wants to buy he's character XD

so you tell us, that we better don't post things on here about softcores? LOL why make this board then? even if its bullshit and overloaded its about softcores so what you want us to do? post alot of crap about other ots? nah i dont think so, so we can post bullshit if we want. You guys maked a board to let us post things about softcores:wub: so sssst...

so you tell us, that we better don't post things on here about softcores? LOL why make this board then? even if its bullshit and overloaded its about softcores so what you want us to do? post alot of crap about other ots? nah i dont think so, so we can post bullshit if we want. You guys maked a board to let us post things about softcores:wub: so sssst...

No, I won't shut up because it's all useless to post things like you just did, even some people make threads about it. You guys should know that posting crap is useless and only costs time to read. If it's serious, ok, if it has a reason, ok, else go die.

And you gave me rep with the comment 'give back pls /assasinho'

Uhm, why would you want me to give you rep (you get 10 rep points from me you gave me 1) while you just told me to shut up?

Back