• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Completely removing hotkeys

Demnish

Tibian Hero
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I want to completely remove hotkeys from my server.

So I have some questions regarding that:
1. Is it even necessary? Does hotkeyAimbotEnabled = false work just as well?
2. I'd imagine it's source based, so where would this be located?
3. I'm using OTClient, do I have to make changes there aswell?

Thanks in advance. :)

Solution
1. For or what?
2. hotkeyAimbotEnabled its for items, like runes or potions
3. People can still login to game with "own" client and setup hotkeys instead...
4. You must have own Client, own protocols, own RSHA, everything must be custom to avoid "self client play" or just delete it from server side soruces(idk which way is harder) thats mean binding items, words etc. There on picture is all "hotkey" call in sources, looks like you must editing all of those files.
1. For or what?
3. People can still login to game with "own" client and setup hotkeys instead...
4. You must have own Client, own protocols, own RSHA, everything must be custom to avoid "self client play" or just delete it from server side soruces(idk which way is harder) thats mean binding items, words etc. There on picture is all "hotkey" call in sources, looks like you must editing all of those files.

Attachments

Solution
1. For or what?
hi
what tool are you using

Back