• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Connection Problems

ORanian

Reaction score
For some reason when me and my cousin go to test our server out, I can login. but he can't. he can get to the account manager and he clicks on the acc manager, and he always gets connection timed out, is there a solution to this problem? :confused:

what do u mean? I cant even login with my global, it says connection timed out. I port forwarded right and everything, I even use no-ip, and i still get connection timed out, as when i use my local ip i can get right on

Or check you have the correct ip in your config.lua!

If you still have the problem then your doing something wrong, because we already gave you all the reasons to fix it.

If he wouldn't have the right IP, it wouldn't even be possible for him to get to the character list. It's when he tries to login on a character he gets timeout, and that's because his ports are closed from traffic.

Back