• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crashing...

AdamsiQ

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm bad in English becouse i'm from poland.

I have the problem with my TFS server.
If i load server i have the window.
Window don't have any text, but this have to choice "Yes" bottom and "No" bottom if i click "no" server go down, else i click "yes" server starting up... It is first problem becouse i cant use anyone ots restarter...

Second problem - my server will crash in about 30 - 60 min working i have the Windows error "Not send" and server have big lag. If i click no send server go down...

I use TFS 0.3.5pl1 Crying Damson :D [8.50]

Please help i can't look for server all day ;/

Maybe is new wersion of this server ??
I need only 8.50 wersion.

Please help.

// oopsss... Sory wrong sub-forum sorry ;/

Last edited:
Hello.
I'm bad in English becouse i'm from poland.

Lol. If you born in Poland doesnt mean that you wont have good english skills but anyway you'll improve it with the time.

Well your server crash each 30-40 minutes because your RAM cant support it. Try to udpate your TFS to a new version.

Go to config.lua and change confirmOutdatedVersion = true to confirmOutdatedVersion = false.

//PL:
Otworz config.lua i zmien confirmOutdatedVersion = true na confirmOutdatedVersion = false.

Back