• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Create new skills (Like magic level, fist fight...)

VaizardX

Reaction score
Hello OTLand community? Fine ?
How do i create new skills like mag level on TFS 0.3.6 ? I'm a lot curious about that and really wanna know about it

And sorry my bad english :x
Thank in you advance

Magic level is sort of like a skill already, but in your case it is saved in the players table instead of the player_skills table.

Also, a new skill is no problemo friendo to create, however you will have issues using a standard Cipsoft client to view the new skill as a skill-bar. I suggest you use OTC, then you can easier add a new skill-bar into the client (I guess this is part of your plan?)

Now to answer your question: look at how the other skills has been added in the source code, copy pasta the shizzle out of one of 'em and success will come your way. Also not that there are some iterators loading the skills in different ways, and it might look something like

for (int i=0; i < 6, ++i)

Which means if you would add Another skill, you would have to change that 6 to a 7 since you will be having 7 'skills'

if you want to create a new skills (not touching the existing ones) you need to use Otclient.
second option:
you can use tibia.exe and edit it with hex editor (chaging the already existing name of the skills)
for example: Fishing for Agility < (both have 7 letters) or Minning (7 letters)
in my case i change the names:

Fist Fighting - Critical %
ClubFighting - One Handed
Sword Fighting - Two Handed
Axe Fighting - Lancer
Distance Fighting - Ranged
Shielding - Shielding
Fishing - Speed %

Back