• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating Account on account manager proplem

amr shalapy

Banned User
Reaction score
when i trying to creat an account with account manager it says 09:34 Account Manager: Your account could not be created, please contact with staff. and i get error code in engine here is the screenshots i have tfs version 0.3.7_SVN please help
5NB7md.png
Cnf5VQ.png

re import your schema, if that doesn't work you have to create the column in accounts yourself
here's a video on how to create a column

are you kidding me dude?
read the rules, why are you bumping randomly in all of your threads within 24 hours, i just told you how to solve the problem
you are missing a column named 'created' in your database, because of that the account manager can't properly create your account and insert values into something that doesn't exist
i even gave you a video that shows you how to do it

i wa

this by website i want make with account manager please
it's not by website, it's by your database
your database holds all data needed for your players, accounts, items, and more
you surely have a database because otherwise you wouldn't have an account manager to log in to in the first place.

Could you make it for me
no because i don't have access to your database, i gave you a video on how to do it
if you can't bother trying then you shouldn't be making a server in the first place, or be in support section for that matter
we aren't here to give you everything, you have to at least meet halfway and attempt something yourself, not just leech off of everyone here and have them give you everything to you

no because i don't have access to your database, i gave you a video on how to do it
if you can't bother trying then you shouldn't be making a server in the first place, or be in support section for that matter
we aren't here to give you everything, you have to at least meet halfway and attempt something yourself, not just leech off of everyone here and have them give you everything to you
Thank you I understand and have completed everything Thanks for help I can not thank you but thank you very much

you need to download sqlite studio and insert a column called "created" in your accounts table man, it is not that hard. Google sqlite studio and download the software. After this you need to open the software, and open the database (.s3db file) in your server folder. The database will be loaded in the software and then you go to tables -> accounts -> and right click "accounts" with your mouse and select "insert new column". Name your new column "created" and then just press ok.
After this click on the yellow "check" button on the top of your screen (it is the "commit changes" button). Close the software and try creating an account again

The tutorial is working , just you dont understand it , try to learn what is says.
I don't think he uses mysql. As a matter of fact I don't think he uses any database program lol, I instructed him on how to download one and load his database, hopefully it will work :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back