• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Critical Error In Thais

benjiz69

Reaction score
My character keeps getting a Debug saying that a critical error has occurred when ever walk near Thais DP. Now I can't log on my character: Bruzuk

Happened at the time I've posted this thread.

Cheers

I just realized it happened after the server save occurred...Thais DP didn't bug for me before that.

stil can't log on your char? I get same problem, I get debug when I was walking like 2sqm from thais depot and now I can't log in (my tibia crashes everytime I log)

People, try to download real 8.5 not test server version and then update your ip changer, that's how I worked it out. :)

People, try to download real 8.5 not test server version and then update your ip changer, that's how I worked it out. :)

yea, I figured it out too.

JUST DOWNLOAD TIBIA 8.5 FROM TIBIA.COM, BUT ALSO YOU HAVE TO USE NEW IP CHANGER FOR THIS CLIENT (OTCHANGET.NET)

(it fixes the thais depot debug,
thanks).

Everyone is getting debuggs but me! ^_^

I havn't got any debuggs since the stack problem, when you got debugged while stacked with alot of ppls.:thumbup:
Just when gms debugged our team in thais on softcores, tried to ue us to death while started a new tibia client:p

stil can't log on your char? I get same problem, I get debug when I was walking like 2sqm from thais depot and now I can't log in (my tibia crashes everytime I log)

Still cant nah

Back