• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Custom item crashing the client

arthuraio

Reaction score
Hello guys, this is a quick one, since I think that there's no fix. I just want to know if it's just me.

Using an item editor tool, I "create" a new item using a animated sprite, but any duplicated item with animated sprite crashes the client.

This happens to anyone else? I can only duplicate itens with no animation?

10.76 + here

that debug menssage, that says that tibia encountered a critical error blablabla whatever.

Are you able to duplicate items with animated sprite with no problem?

that debug menssage, that says that tibia encountered a critical error blablabla whatever.

Are you able to duplicate items with animated sprite with no problem?
on TFS 1.x You can report debug error message via the tibia client. If you click "Send" a generetad crash log will be created in your server folder.
The file is called. "client_assertions"

And i guess you are using TFS 1.0 + Cast system from the br forums?

I have no idea the origin of it. It's old, I'm working on it for 3 months now. But my point of this topic is to know if anyone else can duplicate an animated sprite item and use it without crash. Because I remember reading something about it here in the foruns. But I thought it was a myth.

I have no idea the origin of it. It's old, I'm working on it for 3 months now. But my point of this topic is to know if anyone else can duplicate an animated sprite item and use it without crash. Because I remember reading something about it here in the foruns. But I thought it was a myth.
Wouldn't suprise me if it's possible. Because WHY?!?! Using TFS 1.0 with 10.76? If you wan't 10.76 use TFS 1.2 instead.

Wouldn't suprise me if it's possible. Because WHY?!?! Using TFS 1.0 with 10.76? If you wan't 10.76 use TFS 1.2 instead.
TFS 1.0 is just a base, since I don't have the knowledge to build an whole engine from scratch, and the version...? No, 10.76 is the minimum, since I'm currently logging on my 10.76 server with 10.79 client and I'm just waiting a new .DAT editor to make my own client version.

everything is already customized and edited on way that I can't even remember what I changed xD so, it is a TFS 1.Arthuraio xD

TFS 1.0 is just a base, since I don't have the knowledge to build an whole engine from scratch, and the version...? No, 10.76 is the minimum, since I'm currently logging on my 10.76 server with 10.79 client and I'm just waiting a new .DAT editor to make my own client version.

everything is already customized and edited on way that I can't even remember what I changed xD so, it is a TFS 1.Arthuraio xD
No TFS 1.0 SUPPORTED ONLY UP TO 10.42 OK?? SRY FOR CAPS.

Hello guys, this is a quick one, since I think that there's no fix. I just want to know if it's just me.

Using an item editor tool, I "create" a new item using a animated sprite, but any duplicated item with animated sprite crashes the client.

This happens to anyone else? I can only duplicate itens with no animation?

10.76 + here
I was having the same issue. The item should be flagged as animated in items.otb I think, I'm not sure though. Assuming you are using Item Editor 0.3.5, try View >> Show Mismatched Items.

go easy on him... I "face palmed" nearly everytime you tried to help someone with your extraordinary talents in scripting... You didn't see me announcing it on the forums did you?
Hehe. When i did "(Facepalm)" I didn't mean any thing offensive. Bevause many people on OTland prefer TFS 1.0 because of broken Cast sytem with 10.77 client.

Back