• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CUSTOM] PVP-E 8.60 Server

boro boro

Reaction score
Guys What do you think if the ot server with 8.60 protocol pvp-e enforced would be good fresh for the ot's today? Something with alot of events, activity gm's, alot of quests.
Addon doll wouldn't exist.
You can find it in quest or manually in at npc.
Task system.
easy level 200, then it start harder later.. 400+ 1XP.
Duoble exp weekends?
Donations- Vocation full set would cost 7 euro. (cheap to me ?)
If Non-Donor you can still find half items in quest.
There would be Quest wich is better item than one's in donation shop!
Guild tournaments- win real money
Npc that change your donation for premium points back in webstore.
Fair donations, nothing huge !
Manarune healing about 800?
Something REAL-CUSTOM! NOT HIGH RETARDED OT XDDDDD
?????????? your opinions?? im bored and i want to MAPP!!!! :)

ps: IF you want to be a part of this send PM! we can import some nice map's together and IDEAS!

don't Try i got trying i edit more then 20 map in 860 no ppl with out otservlist adv this first secound i'm scripter and edit new systems . more then u said x10 new ideas
but no ppl

w
Guys What do you think if the ot server with 8.60 protocol pvp-e enforced would be good fresh for the ot's today? Something with alot of events, activity gm's, alot of quests.
Addon doll wouldn't exist.
You can find it in quest or manually in at npc.
Task system.
easy level 200, then it start harder later.. 400+ 1XP.
Duoble exp weekends?
Donations- Vocation full set would cost 7 euro. (cheap to me ?)
If Non-Donor you can still find half items in quest.
There would be Quest wich is better item than one's in donation shop!
Guild tournaments- win real money
Npc that change your donation for premium points back in webstore.
Fair donations, nothing huge !
Manarune healing about 800?
Something REAL-CUSTOM! NOT HIGH RETARDED OT XDDDDD
?????????? your opinions?? im bored and i want to MAPP!!!! :)

ps: IF you want to be a part of this send PM! we can import some nice map's together and IDEAS!
what @Sir Sezago means is that people have o interest in play tibia normal ot does not matter how much events or contents/map/monster/etc your server has,
or even is your server is the msot perfect copy of rl tibia....

you should redirect your ideas trying to develop a complety new concept excuding tibia ones

i've develop ots from versions to 7x to 11.x all server always die rlly quickly people always are asking for new contents systems etc something complety apart of tibia but based on it

which is very logical.... all us here are old tibia players we know pretty much about everything of the game

@CipsoftStinks

For your information. I am really old player of - tibia. Also i am old creator of server's in Tibia. I had own ot servers for 7 years and I just want to know opinions who would like something in it. I didn't came here to lissten what is better NARUTO OR POKEMON OR TIBIA. Just about this ot server we can make together nothing Special. And yeah, We don't care about your 7x to 11x tibia

@CipsoftStinks

For your information. I am really old player of - tibia. Also i am old creator of server's in Tibia. I had own ot servers for 7 years and I just want to know opinions who would like something in it. I didn't came here to lissten what is better NARUTO OR POKEMON OR TIBIA. Just about this ot server we can make together nothing Special. And yeah, We don't care about your 7x to 11x tibia
you we're looking for opinions? i gave you mine in the above post.....lol
maybe you miss understood me
re-read my post and re-read again if you need

PD: nobody cares if you had own/hosts ots for 7 or 1000 years lol that even matters?
if you had own ots for ove 7 years you should known how theses kinds of communities works.. why would you ask for opinions then? lol
anyway i was here to give my opinion to someone who was looking for this....nothing more
and may i add that if you were specting something like "OMG is the best idea ever" srry it's not my problem

Last edited:
Wanna New idea?. make Reborn -War OT Reborns by was only no monster u get level 1000 for exmpale and u can't pass it before doing first rebirth second rebirth form > 2500 for exmpale .. and there are missions pvp for every reborns have funny i got this scripted full :D but still no ppl

Back