• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Spawn - First Time

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to this thread! This is my first Custom spawn on a very long time, where never so very skilled so take it easy on me aight?

You can tell me if there is something i can approve and so but don't be mean to me! It's my first time
{Top Floor --Not finished with the around things--}
You can say that this is the moutain part =)
2ag59nq.jpg

This is the fire part {Dls/Demons and so on}
1zqcyro.jpg

{Bottom Floor}
This is a extra spawn with {Demons/dls and so on}
r91ug2.jpg

Oh god... I don't want to be rude but please visit some mapping threads ;/

Oh god... I don't want to be rude but please visit some mapping threads ;/
^^, i told that you could tell me what to approve =) ..
I'm just asking .. What's the wrong in the map? :D

its like for a server with 50kkkk exp stages like no feelings in the mapping and etc ....
like some stones or something you know?

Don't really have to read, just look at some good mapping threads on OtLand and take a look at how they use items and the amount of times they use them.

Don't really have to read, just look at some good mapping threads on OtLand and take a look at how they use items and the amount of times they use them.
What is the most importent in the map to fix? :p

You should also take a look how to use the borders properly!

That "mountain" of yours, I can't see any mountain at all?
Personally I don't like when the white gravel is overused.

You got alot to learn,
Showoff or RPG. I strongly recommend RPG! :)

Reminds me of the first time I mapped (Although I used Simone map editor not Remeres)

A few tips:

Start by making a shape for a small cave
Deccorate the cave and add stones etc
Expand the cave and make it bigger
Give ous new screens.

Something like this?
old work~

AcLmu.png

Try to not just "auto border much ground, try to put some time in your work and make something realistic..
Im not sure what im saying since im REALLY tired and just spamming words :D but read some tutorials and also check out my mappz and u will end up fine!!!!
gl hf!

Best regards

Radeon

Ok, readeon. I gonna think about it next time =) Next time we will see if it's better or not :)

Back