• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Sprites 8.54

What do you mean by item editor?

Actually, for creating a new item with custom sprites, you'll need:
- Dat Editor
- Spr Editor
- OtItemEditor

Also, right now there isn't any full Dat Editor available for 8.5x. There's one that is still under Alpha testing by BlackDemon, which is the TibiaEditor, that can edit Dat, Spr and Pic files. ( Link below )

The OtItemEditor is alredy released but only for version 8.50.. I know a way to get it working for 8.54.. ( Tuto & Link below )

The SprEditor, you can use the one of Trooper (very old), or the TibiaEditor, that I mentioned before. I don't have the link of Trooper's spr editor, but it may be somewhere at the downloads section, or just Google-it.

TibiaEditor link: [[ by BlackDemon ]]
TibiaEditor V6.X - OpenTibia Fans

OtItemEditor link: [[ by SimOne ]]
otitemeditor 0.3.7 - For 8.50 client - Updated July 15 - OpenTibia Fans

Tutorial to make the OtItemEditor 0.3.7 (8.50) work in 8.54.

Download the OtItemEditor v0.3.7 and extract it in any place.
Now, copy the Tibia.spr and the Tibia.dat of the 8.54 to the directory where the OtItemEditor is.
Then, select ' Open with... ' of the graphics.dat and select Notepad, or any other Word Processor.
At the end of the text add this:
Code:
4B28B89E 4B1E2C87 854 16
Now save it and try opening the OtItemEditor. It must work now x)
If u have any problem, tell me.

Ok. Then, let's do this now:

First try this:
Open with Notepad or any other Word processor the graphics.dat of the OtItemEditor and replace EVERYTHING with this:
Code:
459E7B73 45880FE8 792 6
467FD7E6 467F9E74 800 7
475D3747 475D0B01 810 8
47F60E37 47EBB9B2 811 9
486CCA2B 4868ECC9 820 10
493D607A 493D4E7C 840 12
49B7CC19 49B140EB 841 13
493D607A 49B140EA 842 14
4A49C5EB 4A44FD4E 850 15
4A4CC0DC 4A44FD4E 850 15
4B28B89E 4B1E2C87 854 16
Save graphics.dat and try to run the OtItemEditor.

If it still doesn't work... Then, try this:
With the TibiaEditor open the Tibia.spr and the Tibia.dat that you'll use, then open a empty document of Notepad or any other word processor that u'll use.
In the TibiaEditor press ' Alt + P ' and a window will popup. In the empty document write the 'Signatures' of both files. Item file stands for Data and Sprite file, obvious the Spr file.
Remember to label both Signatures so then, u don't forget which is from the Data and which from the Spr.

Then, open the graphics.dat with Notepad or any other word processor, add a new line at the bottom so that u write the signatures with this structure:
Code:
"data signature" "spr signature" 854 "next number"

[B]All this ones are WITHOUT the "".[/B]
Note that:
[B]data signature stands for:[/B] The 'Item file' signature.
[B]spr signature stands for:[/B] The 'Sprite file' signature.
[B]next number stands for:[/B] the number that was before of that column +1.

So, if we have before this lines:
[code]
493D607A 49B140EA 842 14
4A49C5EB 4A44FD4E 850 15
Then, the 'next number' will be '16' because the last number was '15', and so on.
[/code]

If both still don't work.. Then msg me, so that I help u.

thanks alot man this really helped me i got the item editor working but TibiaEditor V6.X wont edit my pic files im simply trying to combine to pic files but i cant do it. Any help?

Last edited:
Use 6 to edit your .pic then and 4 to work with sprites

Like I said in my previous post..... TibiaEditorV67A6 will open the .pic .dat .spr but it wont export the pic or delete or remove images. If you don't understand, what im saying is that i can load and view the files but i cant edit, change, delete, export etc.. All i can do is view.

Like I said in my previous post..... TibiaEditorV67A6 will open the .pic .dat .spr but it wont export the pic or delete or remove images. If you don't understand, what im saying is that i can load and view the files but i cant edit, change, delete, export etc.. All i can do is view.

No, you're wrong. You can just export .pic .dat and .spr, but i'm not sure if you can import new. I tried many times, but didn't success. So i think it's not posible with Tibia Editor v6.7. I'm using pretty old sprite editor and dat editor, it's called Noxitu, but it's perfect realy!

Like I said in my previous post, I'm using V4 and I can add sprites and export a .pic, so you are obviously incapable of either reading or doing something right

No, you're wrong. You can just export .pic .dat and .spr, but i'm not sure if you can import new. I tried many times, but didn't success. So i think it's not posible with Tibia Editor v6.7. I'm using pretty old sprite editor and dat editor, it's called Noxitu, but it's perfect realy!

YES! Thank You SO much Strasxni I found Noxitu and I love it it worked great for me. Thanks So much man!! :peace:

Like I said in my previous post, I'm using V4 and I can add sprites and export a .pic, so you are obviously incapable of either reading or doing something right

Ive found a solution to my problem using Noxitu. Thank you for your time Grehy

Tutorial to make the OtItemEditor 0.3.7 (8.50) work in 8.54.

Download the OtItemEditor v0.3.7 and extract it in any place.
Now, copy the Tibia.spr and the Tibia.dat of the 8.54 to the directory where the OtItemEditor is.
Then, select ' Open with... ' of the graphics.dat and select Notepad, or any other Word Processor.
At the end of the text add this:
Code:
4B28B89E 4B1E2C87 854 16
Now save it and try opening the OtItemEditor. It must work now x)
If u have any problem, tell me.

Rayeko, Thak u very much! =D

When i use otitemeditor and make stars non-stackable and replace items.otb in my server, then it crashes... And when i change it back it still crashes so i need to use a new copy of it to let it work :S

When i use otitemeditor and make stars non-stackable and replace items.otb in my server, then it crashes... And when i change it back it still crashes so i need to use a new copy of it to let it work :S

Hey Sweddy, I think the problem is because in the database all the stars are still stored as multiple counts. Eg. Someone tries to login and sees 100 Assassin stars on the same tile (which isn't possible with the new items.otb). Pretty sure there is also another element but that's one half.

Back