• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Tibia Server

Smushiiz

Reaction score
Hi the reason of this post is that im looking a good server but im not interesed in the sames servers of global rl o evo exp x999

What im looking is an original server, to give u an idea im playing right now the otpiece.com server i played the wop server before and i can say that the otpiece server is better or more fun i liked the graphics and the customs that it is but the worst part of the server is that is pay2win u have to be prmey fro everything and all costs the currency of that server :mad: im lvl 308 and i dont have nothing else to do, other server that i played is necronia but i didnt get it all of that server :S other server that some people had tell me is medieva online but i dont like the old sprites :( sorry so i want to know about other servers that had their own style.

Right now im waiting the tibia one piece server Grand Line Adventures it has a great look with the sprites and monsters and all that :).

So please post your servers ill teste everyone and i wish to find a good one

@whitevo haha now's your chance to shine. :p

Hi the reason of this post is that im looking a good server but im not interesed in the sames servers of global rl o evo exp x999

What im looking is an original server, to give u an idea im playing right now the otpiece.com server i played the wop server before and i can say that the otpiece server is better or more fun i liked the graphics and the customs that it is but the worst part of the server is that is pay2win u have to be prmey fro everything and all costs the currency of that server :mad: im lvl 308 and i dont have nothing else to do, other server that i played is necronia but i didnt get it all of that server :S other server that some people had tell me is medieva online but i dont like the old sprites :( sorry so i want to know about other servers that had their own style.

Right now im waiting the tibia one piece server Grand Line Adventures it has a great look with the sprites and monsters and all that :).

So please post your servers ill teste everyone and i wish to find a good one
theoxserver.com

@whitevo haha now's your chance to shine. :p
yes, yes it is.
*sparkle*
*sparkle*
a23oYmHwhTeUw.gif

Back