• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Vocations -good/bad?

Would you play on a RPG server with custom vocations?

• Total voters

OZiRY

Reaction score
What do you guys think?
I'm working on my custom RPG server and I got the idea of using custom vocations.
(new spells, new skills etc. etc.)

So my question is:
Would you play a server with custom vocations?

Actually it isnt good to play with custom vocation, as new comers donno how it will be and would definetly go to the normal ones sevrer that they used too , at least that was what i am doing when i was playing in servers. :p

That's why real maps succeed custom maps

Cause people are too lazy to use their fking brains these day

They'd rather bot the hell out a real, than explore a custom

No off. to use Damadger, just sayin

Custom vocations are very good and the best only if they are equal, the problem on most servers is that the custom vocations are not balance. My opinion is you should have custom vocations.

Custom vocations would be a thing that are fun to try every once in a while, but will propably get lame over time, unless theyre really good

I don't really think they would get lame, you have new spells and things you could do, and if those got boring you still have a promotion you can get to get even more spells and such.^_^

What do you guys think?
I'm working on my custom RPG server and I got the idea of using custom vocations.
(new spells, new skills etc. etc.)

So my question is:
Would you play a server with custom vocations?

If you spend MANY hours balancing, then YES. ++++++

Back