• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer CWMsollutions Sp. z o.o. programming services

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CWMsollutions

No longer taking new jobs!

Hello,

We are small company located in Poland named "CWMsollutions (CWM [solid]lutions)". We are mainly focused on micro/small/medium programming systems/projects.
I'm a Tibia related topics fan and that's why I decided to be open on otland programming requests.

We are fluent in C, C++, C#, Lua, Python, Linux, Java, JavaScript, VBA topics.

When it comes to me personally, I was working 2 years on tfs/otclient sources, You can check my YT portfolio:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMrianura/videos

Model of cooperation:
modelOfCoop.png

Every programming request will be considered separately. Depending on the client's reputation payment would be on the beginning or end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can recommend this company to anyone with a clear conscience. Unlike other "programmers", nothing is impossible for them, you just need to describe well what you need.

We accept criticism, but please consider:
1625584443400.png

Regards,
Mariusz

@CWMsollutions isnt just another tibia programming Otland user. They are professional real life programmers who can literally do anything. They were the team responsible for creating the 64x64 system.

Think about this… they were able to create so much custom code to just simply accept 64x64 sprites from tibia.spr, create a few programs which convert and encrypt tibia.spr into the same size packed file, then optimize the client to run 64x64 sprites with NO reduction in quality.

The types of jobs they are able to accomplish go beyond just bullshit tibia “bro make this OTClient module”, they are able to do pretty much anything.

HIGHLY recommended for anyone who wants to work with a professional group of programmers especially on complicated or unique jobs requiring serious coding.

are you the guys behind otc v8?

why payment is last? are you belive in otland community?

The programming service was performed reliably.
Very good contact with the service provider.
Thank you for a great job.

Really happy with this services, good contact with the provider and he will make sure that the system u want will be as u want.​

I hired CWM to create a new high-definition map system. It will function like normal tibia’s map system allowing you to unlock map, scroll through unlocked map, etc, except it will be very high definition, like the one on the CWM YouTube page. Instead of green squares, trees will show up as trees, houses will show up as houses, mountains will be mounts, etc etc. No more 1 pixel colored squares.

I hired CWM to create a new high-definition map system. It will function like normal tibia’s map system allowing you to unlock map, scroll through unlocked map, etc, except it will be very high definition, like the one on the CWM YouTube page. Instead of green squares, trees will show up as trees, houses will show up as houses, mountains will be mounts, etc etc. No more 1 pixel colored squares.
Generate entire map with sprites, save to .png, use simple shader to hide parts not visited (aka fog of war). As simple as it can get, and because you are rendering just one image, it is also fast and won't affect performance at all.

Thats pretty cool

medivia has a similar system, if you notice their map is like a zoomed in version of the world map. Still, pretty cool!

Generate entire map with sprites, save to .png, use simple shader to hide parts not visited (aka fog of war). As simple as it can get, and because you are rendering just one image, it is also fast and won't affect performance at all.
Thats not that easy as you think :) generated png for real map is 40GB :D

Thats not that easy as you think :) generated png for real map is 40GB :D
Damn, it's that big nowadays? Actually there are also floors so yeah, makes sense. Overall if not the size of the image then ye, it would be that easy, well it still is if you are not running RL map :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.