• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer CWMsollutions Sp. z o.o. programming services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, it's that big nowadays? Actually there are also floors so yeah, makes sense. Overall if not the size of the image then ye, it would be that easy, well it still is if you are not running RL map :p
the problem is: almost everyone is asking for a minimap for real map :) Our approach was able to reduce minimap size from 40GB to ~250MB

actually you can reduce the minimap size to otbm or even lesser if you get rid of unnecessary attributes and use already loaded sprites
all the structure needs is just using client ids instead of server ones
now imagine you can also compress the file to reduce it further

the downside is that your map is easier to track (if a player is also a good dev), but this applies to every client that uses this feature

actually you can reduce the minimap size to otbm or even lesser if you get rid of unnecessary attributes and use already loaded sprites

all the structure needs is just using client ids instead of server ones

now imagine you can also compress the file to reduce it further
yes, but i dont want too much additional rendering on the client side (which can be performed only once), which for example would cause fps drops (Memory / CPU ratio)

I see. So you draw the sectors as low res jpgs.

Hello,

We are small company located in Poland named "CWMsollutions (CWM [solid]lutions)". We are mainly focused on micro/small/medium programming systems/projects.
I'm a Tibia related topics fan and that's why I decided to be open on otland programming requests.

We are fluent in C, C++, C#, Lua, Python, Linux, Java, JavaScript, VBA topics.

When it comes to me personally, I was working 2 years on tfs/otclient sources, You can check my YT portfolio:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMrianura/videos

Model of cooperation:
View attachment 60111

Every programming request will be considered separately. Depending on the client's reputation payment would be on the beginning or end.

You can reach me on discord:
mrianura#8150 or by email: [email protected] or by webside https://cwmsollutions.com/
I think you wrongly spelled solutions in your company name

Due to huge amount of requests we are closed for new ones. Probably on next 1.5 week we will be opened again. Anyway You can contact us if You are ok with long deadlines.

Recommended. Hired him for one task in sources. Went smooth and fast.

One of the best programmers that I had the pleasure to work in this last years, very good. I recommend 100%. 👍

By far the best programmer i have seen, i asked for modification in sources and he did it flawlessly and in the time he setted, not to mention he has the patience to edit/repeat until the requirements were fullfiled. 100% professional and trustable.

so will it lag the server if discord api gets laggy for some reason?

so will it lag the server if discord api gets laggy for some reason?
Depending on how they did it, yeah. Just like OTBR's Webhooks will lag your entire server because they aren't asynchronous.

we wrote separate thread responsible only for sending and receiving discord messages. When new message is sended by player on channel, then message is just added to the queue. separate task is responsible for popping messages from queue and sending to discord server.

What are the estimates of the service costs? To have a rough idea

it depends on the feature requirements -> we are getting requirements from customer, after that we are analyzing the problem and estimate how long it would take to implement. Base cost is 20$/hr.

What are the estimates of the service costs? To have a rough idea
I think the service is actually really cheap if you are requesting a completely custom job. For example the discord-tibia chat project, it’s something that involves discord bot programming, creating totally new modules server side, source edits, etc. if you were to request something like this from a freelancer who doesn’t work with tibia, it would be like $300+.
Post automatically merged:

That's not 0 latency, you can clearly see the latency due to the fact that calls to the Discord API are not asynchronous, and the message shows up in Discord before it does in the client.
A bit exaggeration with 0 latency but I hope you can understand it’s essentially real time. There’s no 20 second send/receive delay. My point was it’s very clean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.