• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cylera Online Official Teaser #2

Leftwing

Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
First Teaser: http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=153201

Hello again and welcome to our second teaser for Cylera Online! This update is more focused to inform you about our custom features and ideas. We would also like to remind you that we are still searching for a second talented mapper. If you think you have what it takes, you may add me on MSN:
[email protected]

I would now wish to take the time to introduce our current staff list:

Dylan - Leftwing/Aearion - Mapper, Founder
Jaed - Lburn - Mapper, co-founder
Jonte - Aarthec - Scripter
Roy - Aran Dagnir - Storywriter/Questwriter

That is right! Cylera and Angelic Fury have merged!

Once again please remember that this is not a showoff map, but an RPG map:

As we continue to introduce you to our newly-named town of Minas Iaunia, in this update you will see some of it's shopping district.

Here you may find yourself in need of potions, or even mixing supplies. That's right, our new vocation system will allow players have have followed the path of alchemists to create potions by mixing together liquids and powders.
potionscopy.png

If you are of the fighter class, you may need to refurbish your weapons, or perhaps buy new ones.
smithcopy.png

This bridge is the last known crossing into the dangerous Westland. Be warned though, those who cross it often do not return.
bridgecopy.png

As promised in the previous teaser, we bring you the complete Swamp of Nightmares!

The many twists and turns of the swamp may lead you to the old watchtower, beware of those who guard it, as they use it to hunt those who venture into their lands.
huntercopycopy.png

Those who take a wrong turn may have to double back, or find another way around the many obsticles of the magic swamp.
blockedcopy.png

Watch your step! You may fall into one of the many traps of the swamp. These dangers should be noted, because those monsters you see now may be stronger than you are used to.
gscopy.png

Finally we come to the last screenshot of this dangerous swamp. Many hidden secrets may be found within the swamp, this is just one of them.
mysteriescopy.png

As we come to the conclusion of this teaser, we would like to introduce you to the mighty elves. The last city of the elves, Mir'Ithilwen is built on many mountains called forth by magic. You will not gain entry easily however, as they have forgotten our language! In order to enter their realm you must learn to speak theirs!
elvencitycopy.png

However, do not fret over such issues. We will provide you with the tools to expand your knowledge of this language. Be on the lookout for our informational page coming soon!

During the next teaser we will proudly present the Westland, a dangerous place for rookie adventurers. Beware, as orcs are not as weak as previously expected. You may find an Urug (normal orc) as strong as a Tibian orc beserker. The Westland is also home to many strange creatures, such as the short and bearded dwarfs. More information will be released when the time is right.

Until next time,
Leftwing
Cylera Dev. Team

Last edited:
I wasn't going to be that mean >.>

You left me waiting for 3 hours while you said "Afk for a sec"
Anything is possible

EDIT: Incase for confusion, I mean literally 3 hours, from 9:30 to 12:30.
I wasnt exaggerating

Hey i loved the way you've watched out for every step the player will take just as tibia did ... so i loved your map and the mapper is okay so RPG.
I hope you taste the flavour of real success.. just a small note there is a small bug in picture 4.. find it your self :p mapping bug. EXTRA THINGY.

Yours..

Amrosh, are you speaking of the misplaced Wooden Railing south of the tower?
Yeah I noticed that to.

Mapping looks nice, though its a little to few grasstufts for my taste :p

Back