• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Contests!

the only way to kill it is to heal it. and it would teleport doing flips and shit to prevent botters from botting it. .

lol?
auto 100 if safe useoncreature <CuragaIDhere> Target
then just add it to targeting.

(Asian accent): O HERRO PREASE! I do the ching chang chong you come to sing my song and when you ding my dong you do the ching chang chong!

First time i've ever done this don't say i suck, but tell me my mistakes so i can be better pleeease

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="Blue" nameDescription="a Crip" race="Blood" experience="31000000" speed="1000" manacost="5000">
  <health now="350000" max="35000"/>
  <look type="68" head="20" body="30" legs="40" feet="50" corpse="6006"/>
  <targetchange interval="150000" chance="30"/>
  <strategy attack="100" defense="100"/>
  <flags>
    <flag summonable="0"/>
    <flag attackable="1"/>
    <flag hostile="1"/>
    <flag illusionable="1"/>
    <flag convinceable="0"/>
    <flag pushable="0"/>
    <flag canpushitems="1"/>
    <flag canpushcreatures="1"/>
    <flag targetdistance="20"/>
    <flag staticattack="90"/>
    <flag runonhealth="0"/>
  </flags>
  <attacks>
    <attack name="melee" interval="3000" min="-2000" max="-3350"/>
    <attack name="lifedrain" interval="2000" chance="5" range="1" min="-2800" max="-5300">
     <attribute key="shootEffect" value="death"/>
      <attribute key="areaEffect" value="redshimmer"/>
    </attack>
    <attack name="speed" interval="3500" chance="10" radius="2" target="0" speedchange="-700" duration="4000">
    </attack>
	<attack name="drown" interval="4000" chance="50" length="0" target="1" spread="0" min="-2500" max="-5000">
     <attribute key="shootEffect" value="energy"/>
      <attribute key="areaEffect" value="energy"/>
    </attack>
  </attacks>
  <defenses armor="17" defense="23">
     <defense name="speed" interval="1500" chance="120" range="7" speedchange="300" duration="30000">
    </defense>
    <defense name="healing" interval="3000" chance="100" min="2000" max="3500">
      <attribute key="areaEffect" value="blueshimmer"/>
    </defense>
  </defenses>
  	<elements>
		<element icePercent="50"/>
		<element physicalPercent="-80"/>
		<element energyPercent="-80"/>
		<element holyPercent="-50"/>
		<element deathPercent="15"/>
		<element firePercent="-25"/>
	</elements>
  <immunities>
    <immunity physical="0"/>
    <immunity energy="0"/>
    <immunity fire="0"/>
    <immunity poison="1"/>
    <immunity lifedrain="1"/>
    <immunity paralyze="1"/>
    <immunity outfit="1"/>
    <immunity drunk="1"/>
    <immunity invisible="1"/>
  </immunities>
  <voices interval="4000" chance="3"> 
    <voice sentence="Get on your knees." yell="1"/>
  </voices>
  <loot>
    <item id="vampire token" countmax="2" chance1="70" chancemax="30"/> -- 
    <item id="mummy doll" chance="100"/> -- mummy doll
    <item id="gold ingot" countmax="2" chance1="70" chancemax="30"/? --
    <item id="nightmare coat" chance="1000"/> -- nightmare coat
    <item id="small topaz" countmax="100" /> -- small topaz
  </loot>							
</monster>

Last edited by a moderator:
you forgot the anti botting features, not the healing the mob to kill it. lmao

I would make a monster called badass mckillington, and it would confuse everyone because it would be immune to everything, and the only way to kill it is to heal it. and it constantly ddrains all your mana away hiting for 5ks >:D and it would teleport doing flips and shit to prevent botters from botting it. and it would be anti-noob so no pz hopping phags, with its exorita mega con spelll if running to pz, he does his ultimate skill and kills you in pz while making you drunk turning you into a chicken.

epic.

like seph, it pops around omnislashing, so like this monster, it shoots you even while in pz. You would be constantly mana blocked and it would shoot at you in a distance going invis, turning you into a creature and killing you , i highly doubt you could bot that lmao especially when your trying to heal yourself, and the monster, double heals dont work

Well first of all, <item id="nightmare coat" chance="1000"/> -- nightmare coat, Red will deffinatly not allow that.. well nobody would allow that if you were the owner of Cyntara lol

well, it's very rare i think and it also helps the person make money so more of theese can be sold to non donors and hopefully help the person level up..
also, it's a big hunt monster, not like legendary warriors...

well, it's very rare i think and it also helps the person make money so more of theese can be sold to non donors and hopefully help the person level up..
also, it's a big hunt monster, not like legendary warriors...

Quick suggestion, I would make it have a lot more health or a lot more healing then. Legendary Warriors have relatively low health for their experience (actually, really low), they heal an insane amount, though.

Red

Quick suggestion, I would make it have a lot more health or a lot more healing then. Legendary Warriors have relatively low health for their experience (actually, really low), they heal an insane amount, though.

Red

mmmm what about my monsters red?

Red

well i just typed random numbers LOL but what u think bout this
is it too much? too little or maybe even the wrong part im supposed to edit, like i said, this is my first time, so any feed back would be great! sorry if i bother u with too much questions lmao

<health now="400210000" max="400210000"/>
<defense name="healing" interval="10000" chance="10000" min="20000" max="40000">

Last edited:
I could only see it when I put it on HD with full screen. Please try make the movie again, but then only film the screen, not the default and ur equipment etc.. I do like the movie though! Would be awesome if you also could put a war in there of the Garden of Blood <- best war territory in Cyntara in my opinion ;)

What I hate most in cyntara is the quest: "the ripple in time" to make that quest I need 250 tokens !!!!!! and that's too much.

i think if red, do a cave down of the Gravedigger with king magus vampire bosses cyntara will be better, because we can get the vampire lord tokens and we don't have to wait 1 day to the boss appear and get only 1 tokens, so to do the quest i have to wait 250 days!!!! (360 days = 1 year!!!!) i think this is the best doing that red can do for cyntara!

also, i hate when you do a quest like the marathon man quest, the marathon man tell you that he need some items, but he don't tell me where i can get the item, and is hard to find that item in a server that have some bugs!!!

Back