• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

:D

Richman12321

Reaction score
Once Lock~ finishes the PVP arena/city, this server will be
insanely awesome for PVP. People think they have good PVP?
Well we'll soon see wont we :)

i think a good part of pvp is the amount of supplys u stock up on. but unlimited everything takes out that advantage

Yea I agree, the only way to Win battles with Unlimited supplies is to Create Outstanding Combo's by any means Necessary.

VIA a Team/guild :p

Yea I agree, the only way to Win battles with Unlimited supplies is to Create Outstanding Combo's by any means Necessary.

VIA a Team/guild :p

well if most players wanted limited supplies i would do it, personally i think it would suck :)

To be honest the "PVP" on archangel atm is really boring its just random teams killing randoms lol like with the frag system would be alot more fun with open battles and stuff and so...

I think with the unlimted pots is boring at some points but kinda handy also but with a x2 loot rate money kinda hard so unlimted pots is a good choice i guess..

//James

To be honest the "PVP" on archangel atm is really boring its just random teams killing randoms lol like with the frag system would be alot more fun with open battles and stuff and so...

I think with the unlimted pots is boring at some points but kinda handy also but with a x2 loot rate money kinda hard so unlimted pots is a good choice i guess..

//James

i have loot rates set at 2x because you have unlimited everything
the server wouldnt be as fun if i had high loot rate lol. u guys gotta work for something lol. About pvp, server is pvp-e i have it set so 1 on 1 is not easy which makes it possible for you to level much easier without fear of death. random killing will happen everyday on a pvp-e server but protection lvl is 100, if u dont wanna die stay out of thais :)

heheh
Ppl are always having wars in thais and u get random pked
no matter how many ppl lock bans ppl will alway pk in thais
xD

Haha yes noobs stay out of thais. One ue by any high lvl (Trauma for ex.) will kill you so so easily (he hit 800 on my yesterday o.0). The PvP system on Arch I love bc, well you need a team to kill someone which makes it a lot more challenging.

Haha yes noobs stay out of thais. One ue by any high lvl (Trauma for ex.) will kill you so so easily (he hit 800 on my yesterday o.0). The PvP system on Arch I love bc, well you need a team to kill someone which makes it a lot more challenging.

finally someone that thinks like me, you will go far in life zooty :)

i have loot rates set at 2x because you have unlimited everything

Aol's are not :/
Most hunts will not even give enough loot to afford 1 Aol - I myself sold some godly items so i have plenty of money to go around but i find most of the level 100-200's rarely have the cash to always have an AOL especially with random pk

Aol's are not :/
Most hunts will not even give enough loot to afford 1 Aol - I myself sold some godly items so i have plenty of money to go around but i find most of the level 100-200's rarely have the cash to always have an AOL especially with random pk

huh ive never looted mpa in 3 chars killing hundreds of demons... =\ -but plent of Demonrage swords :D!

Money is so easy to make i just choose not to
Go to the yalahar nightmrae cemetary
Just stay ther efor like an hour picking up boh's, knight legs, chaos maces, knightmare swords, and you will have 100cc in no time
I hunt there for 4hours and i made 6 bp's of loot

My personal opinion. to make the pvp more realistic, limited supplys. but higher loot rate to help pay for it. just dont make my godly arrow limited :)

Nightmares?

Lol, hunting nightmares is incredibly tedious

You would think manually hunting strong monsters would be a better option for making money on an OT, not botting your knight in weak monsters

Money

Lol, hunting nightmares is incredibly tedious

You would think manually hunting strong monsters would be a better option for making money on an OT, not botting your knight in weak monsters

Money in this ot is too difficult, but in this i agree with Aeiros, for those who don't have bot strong monsters are better :)

Back