• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

:D

Well i dont have a bot so i wouldnt know.
But i made all the money i could ever need through lvls 150-185 i had so much cc in my house.

you can ask crux if he is ever on him and me would be in nightmares for hours

yea i like rebel am loaded with cash. im not sure why everyone walks around town saying "im rich, i have 8ccs." i have 800ccs and it wasn't hard at all to do

The only thing i hate is when a low lvl comes up and asks for moneey...
Like sometimes im tight on cash and i cant spare anything
And im just like " ok just cause im a high lvl doesnt mean im loaded with 500cc on me " and the low lvl will jsut walk away its kinda dumb

yea i like rebel am loaded with cash. im not sure why everyone walks around town saying "im rich, i have 8ccs." i have 800ccs and it wasn't hard at all to do

The only way i level is through people ;)

I wish i got lvls off people unfortunatly i dont so killing peope is a waste of a frag for me

lol yea i'm trying to beat the record and have bp full of cc
when you get lvls money starts to be easy to make

I also had a ton of CC's 170-200 but then my house got wiped and i lost 3 godly weapons, 1 godly helm, 1 godly boots, 1000's of deco and loot items and 8kk and lock wont return anything so im poor lol

~Tidus

Back