• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damonia custom map rpg comeback?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey otlanders,
as you may have known my old custom rpg map server "Damonia", Not the one from RohanOts, i would like to ask if anyone would play it again :D
The point is i have changed some stuff which was mainly trying to fix some bugs... As some of you died at the rotworms in the severs at the starter city, i added some rats in the celler of depot. Kinda strange, but I didn't have any problems with my palladin hunting rots at level 8. And i did not have any advantages only starter equip, too. But anyway a hint for those who died at rots: just try to grab only one rotworm at once. I did also reduce the spawn a bit so hunting there shouldn't be a problem ;)*

To the map:*
its a very nice custom map,rpgish and full of hidden quests, like in the severs of the former city you can find wand of dragonbreath and some other stuff...
There wont be any training monks!
Im thinking of adding a little custom rookard, what ya say? acctually everything depends on you..
I will add pics from the map later on, when im on my home computer, but i belive in the screenshot section are some pics also :D

Ye the exp will be like 7x exp constantly or stages between 1-7 but i doubt that.it will definitly be a low rated rpg again..

Now coming to the donations:
As a matter of fact, hosting an ot costs money... Im paying this out of my own pocket and I thought about how to pay the host. I have thougt a long time about this and i decided only to add premium time rune and some little things to donationshop wgcih i dont know yet, maybee something like special houses or you make a suggestion? i didnt want to add items to donations, since they would ruin the whole game.*

So anyway thats my plan so far, if ya have any questions/ suggestions , feel free to ask/suggest.

Kind Regards,*
Damon

Do you have any suggestions, anything make it better? :D
I might need you as a tutor to support new players, since you know the map already kinda good :D

never seen it so can't really say, maybe few screenies?

thanks for answering dusieqq's questin alguzu ;)
Ye we closed up last time so early because i had really many things to do in real life, but now, hopefully soon, if i have added some new custom monsters and checked the npcs for working, I will open it up probably again.
Would be nice to see you there, helping players alguzu :D
Kind Regards,
Damon

@dusieqq: just follow alguzu's links, thats all we have now, here some screens from the links:

unledo.png

unled2wle.png

2i9kpw2.png

Last edited:
Back